Votes: 496 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 687 29.0%

• Total voters

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
There is an option at the beginning of the game to enable or disable it. The only caveat being that Joe has a girlfriend and they will fuck. You don't have to watch it, but it happens. You can get to a point where you basically prevent her from having sex with him and can even encourage him to break up with her.
Is it possible to avoid all non-NTR content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
GetOutOfMyLab Man, is there any way to have Vanessa wear the outfit you choose?? i tried doing everything i thought in the dialogues that may be earn more points with MC and still nothing

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Planned Tag: INCEST!!!!! Bring it on. Can't get here soon enough!!!......and thank you.
hi i want to ask is there MC And Emily Path?
i want to play the game if there is a chance with Emily.
Thanks
That content has barely gotten off the ground. Based on where we are I'm going to say she'll have the slowest progression, which blows since she's the best girl. Hoping Alex's route ramps up while we're waiting she seems like a covert nympho more and more, and depending on the route you're on it could really piss Ann off and that's a plus. lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it possible to avoid all non-NTR content?
mm... maybe? You won't have much of a game though.

GetOutOfMyLab Man, is there any way to have Vanessa wear the outfit you choose?? i tried doing everything i thought in the dialogues that may be earn more points with MC and still nothing
Nope, she will choose the red and black dress regardless. You can go to Settings and enable the in-game walkthrough to see what gets you points, though.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That content has barely gotten off the ground. Based on where we are I'm going to say she'll have the slowest progression, which blows since she's the best girl. Hoping Alex's route ramps up while we're waiting she seems like a covert nympho more and more, and depending on the route you're on it could really piss Ann off and that's a plus. lol
You are very correct that she is best girl :love:

and since she's MC's roommate, yeah, it's gonna be slow sadly. But, this latest version moves things a little bit forward, so hopefully TTrick gives us more Emily content.

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
mm... maybe? You won't have much of a game though.

Nope, she will choose the red and black dress regardless. You can go to Settings and enable the in-game walkthrough to see what gets you points, though.
holy shit there is an in game wt? XD wow amazing

gonna still play it blind tho, it's fun

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
GetOutOfMyLab i got one last question regarding the renpy version, does it have all the animations the original have? i didn't see any other animation like when you first meet vanessa when she is moving her legs. does it cut some things this version??

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab i got one last question regarding the renpy version, does it have all the animations the original have? i didn't see any other animation like when you first meet vanessa when she is moving her legs. does it cut some things this version??
It has all the same animations the original has. The moving her legs scene happens when Joey asks if he should invite her over or not. If you say yes, she'll come over and you'll see that animation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sorath

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
can you link the rule?
I don't know where it's posted, but after I updated my OP and reported the thread, the staff removed the compressed link. I've also seen it in other threads removed.

I'd be happy to maintain those links myself, but it seems F95 doesn't want that at this time.

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
1683504250964.png

I dont understand this , i had 2 saves 1 being the blackamiler and the other one where i dont blackmail vanessa and i just say to her that i didn't enjoy watching her and joey fuck because i wasn't the one fucking her

but that image is from the NON blackmail route, so i don't understand why she does says that "ann", because i did not force vanessa in that route, strangely, in the other save where i blackmail her, she does not say that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 2604359

I dont understand this , i had 2 saves 1 being the blackamiler and the other one where i dont blackmail vanessa and i just say to her that i didn't enjoy watching her and joey fuck because i wasn't the one fucking her

but that image is from the NON blackmail route, so i don't understand why she does says that "ann", because i did not force vanessa in that route, strangely, in the other save where i blackmail her, she does not say that.
send me your save before that point and I'll check it out.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Super hot.

It's nice now that you can still semi-corrupt Ann on her love route.

Incredible port and the built in walkthrough was supremely helpful since this VN does seem to have a lot of branches in it.

I feel like when I first played this game it was mutually exclusive either becoming Ann's BF or blackmailing Vanessa but now it seems like you can meet Vanessa first, blackmail her, and still becomes Ann's boyfriend when you meet at the bar? Something about Ann being so naive and cheating on her on the love route with Vanessa is super hot.

So you can pretty much be on all the girls paths at the same time now? or was it always like that?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes