Votes: 533 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 126 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 738 29.1%

• Total voters

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
How to get my saves from Long Story Short V0.8.2a0.3 - win to this LongStoryShort-renpy-0.8.3a-build-27-pc?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
please upload in google drive :))
googledrive links tend to hit dl limit quickly so why do you want it?

can you link the rule?
dunno if it is posted anywhere or is it just mods/admins decision (difference between those 2 is line drawn on water) but it has been active week or more. dev owned threads used to be safe but lookslike it got changed too.

facing this while extracting the files... Tried multiple times.
try with 7zip and if still fails re-dl with some download manager and then unzip with 7zip.

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
googledrive links tend to hit dl limit quickly so why do you want it?

dunno if it is posted anywhere or is it just mods/admins decision (difference between those 2 is line drawn on water) but it has been active week or more. dev owned threads used to be safe but lookslike it got changed too.

try with 7zip and if still fails re-dl with some download manager and then unzip with 7zip.
i cant open the other links haha

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I've a noob question, how does the renpy port make the game better?
cause I see a lot of people really hyped up about it being ported to renpy

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
GetOutOfMyLab
You are doing an excellent job with the port but I do wonder why you would make it when I make a save that as soon as I right click to go back to the game, like Ren'py usually does, instead I get the delete confirmation box asking if I want to delete the save I just made? We can already use the default Ren'py key "delete" for that anyways.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Is the dev gonna add Ann insta pics? I liked the game a lot but was disappointed to not be able to view Anns corruption thru insta. Just the photos you take thats it. I like the voyeur aspect of her turning into a slut :p

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
It's kinda the opposite to me. Ann turn a cock slut way too fast imo. We already have Vanessa who's an openbar, Alex the insta hoe and the deviant sis coming. I'd prefer Ann to not turn a slut after sucking one cock.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Im not sure why but when i try play the game from the very beginning the mobile screen turns see through and doesn't show images its the part where joe is trying to show you his new gf i cant do anything and get locked out of progressing

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I feel like when I first played this game it was mutually exclusive either becoming Ann's BF or blackmailing Vanessa but now it seems like you can meet Vanessa first, blackmail her, and still becomes Ann's boyfriend when you meet at the bar? Something about Ann being so naive and cheating on her on the love route with Vanessa is super hot.
If we blackmail Vanessa, is she still dating Joe?

I'd rather not cuck him.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab
You are doing an excellent job with the port but I do wonder why you would make it when I make a save that as soon as I right click to go back to the game, like Ren'py usually does, instead I get the delete confirmation box asking if I want to delete the save I just made? We can already use the default Ren'py key "delete" for that anyways.
Well, that seems to be an unintended side-effect of adding an alternate button action (Longpress) for mobile users. I should be able to change that so it only applies to them.

Reactions: frozenfeet

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Im not sure why but when i try play the game from the very beginning the mobile screen turns see through and doesn't show images its the part where joe is trying to show you his new gf i cant do anything and get locked out of progressing
What are you playing on? I'm unable to reproduce this.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need to speak to a manager... pulling out the schlong should always be ON ALL PATHS :devilish:

Edit: Also wth is a love path? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that bit on the Ferris wheel definitely felt like the paths were backwards. We'll see how that shakes out as 0.8 updates.
loool yeah, it's just because the scenes hadn't been rendered yet. Don't forget:

1683555029240.png

:HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes