• Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Search didnt find compress version, found it by hand!
That's something that compressers should bear in mind from now on: instead of using terms like "repack", "crushed", etc. that they created for themselves, they should include the word "compressed" in their posts so that we can use the search function effectively.

Reactions: KingArthur101

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't get it to load at all. Here is the trace back if that helps.
It's saying the window_icon.png file is missing, but it's definitely there. Did you unren or something?

how do i get that scene? i finished playing all the content for now. that's the only missing scene i have
You have to blackmail Vanessa and then tell Joey about it. Then, after his party at the club, you'll get a text message from someone at the club to come help her because she's blitzed drunk.

No animations on Android. Not sure about win version.
Animations work fine on my Android.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Sorath

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
Didn't Unren, exrtacted and tried to play. Gonna download again and see if that helps.

That Seems to have done the trick.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update and had plenty of funnies (mostly due vanessa's celibacy). bit odd that couldn't select bj on ferris wheel even love path (well some corruption).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
nice update and had plenty of funnies (mostly due vanessa's celibacy). bit odd that couldn't select bj on ferris wheel even love path (well some corruption).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, that part on the Ferris wheel is because the renders were not complete yet. Something will happen for corruption route after TTrick's next update, which should wrap up v0.8.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fred9320

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, that part on the Ferris wheel is because the renders were not complete yet. Something will happen for corruption route after TTrick's next update, which should wrap up v0.8.
so getting it reqs 0 corruption atm? well not easy.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so getting it reqs 0 corruption atm? well not easy.
IIRC it's less than 10 corruption and not having told her she should change at Joey's b-day party at the pub. That leaves you on Ann's "pure" love route.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
This is AMAZING!
I haven't played the original but this Ren'Py port is excellent.
*Great story and characters
*Hot Hot Hot Girls
*Brilliant Graphics
*Excellent animations
*Great fapable content with hopefully much more to come
*Good variety of paths
*Lots of content already
*In game walk-through

Can't wait for more!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
In all honesty as much as i love the renders the game is a big blue ball simulator.Alex needs to another 2-3 years to maybe have a kiss scene.And For some reason we cant have a solo Vanessa since the beginning of the game.We always get interrupted by boyfriend,parents,phone calls,customers,Sneezes,Flying bees etc.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes