Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is build 28 coming anytime soon, or it isnt planned. Just because of the alpha build warning in the game.
The next release of the port will happen after the official game's release, which will wrap up all 0.8 content. I believe this will be called 0.8 Final, if memory serves me right on TTricks past versioning. At that point, it will no longer be an alpha.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can you guys explain why you like Ann?
People have various reasons... some think she's cute. has a nice ass... but I think her real draw is the fact that she's the only corruptible character in the game and the only one who can currently be MC's girlfriend, which is probably a big plus for the sharing/NTR crowd. But definitely interested in seeing what others have to say about it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.3a build 27 + Gallery unlocker by Darkassassin

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 285 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: 7Spear

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
those are if agreed to do film with her and her bf?
That's if you agree to do the threesome with them toward the end of the game. Vanessa bringing the clothes to MC is if you choose the option to just watch. At this time, it only occurs if you told Joey not to break up with Vanessa.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's if you agree to do the threesome with them toward the end of the game. Vanessa bringing the clothes to MC is if you choose the option to just watch. At this time, it only occurs if you told Joey not to break up with Vanessa.
i know that also declined politely.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
The threesome was so far the BEST scene. And joining is a must.
More DP's in games I say.
Vanessa sure loved it. She is amazing!

blub189

Feb 14, 2018
Hi together,

first of all: Awsome game i love it.

My question: At the beginnig you can choose if you got everything under controll or not (after NTR yes/no), does it matter what you click? It seem when i click no (NTR happens even if i choose the other answer), there is no controll loss at all. Did i miss something?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi together,

first of all: Awsome game i love it.

My question: At the beginnig you can choose if you got everything under controll or not (after NTR yes/no), does it matter what you click? It seem when i click no (NTR happens even if i choose the other answer), there is no controll loss at all. Did i miss something?
That option hasn't been used yet in the game, so not missing anything, but it will be coming.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes