Votes: 496 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That option hasn't been used yet in the game, so not missing anything, but it will be coming.
Hey man, does Ann always give Alex permission to date and fuck MC? I was excited at the idea of cheating on Ann with her best friend, but that line threw me off of my boner.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How to get this gallery pic? Yeah, I saw the unlock button but thats too easy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Vanessa's path (go to the bar with her instead of Ann), suggest to her that she and Joe make a sex tape. When asked to film for them, refuse. Later on, while at the gym with Joe, he'll ask if you want to see it. Agree and he'll show you images on his phone.

Reactions: Ratonton

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
to grade a "character" is not just how hot the model is. big boobs/ass/body/face etc. 50% is the personality and history.
for me Vanessa is a pure slut. theres no challenge. just dip my dick a sloppy second. no need to corrupt her, she will corrupt me instead. she has issues? theres no remedy here, she will and can not change.
Ann is naive and innocent and the MC can shape her into any directions. she is cute enough and a nice ass and even if shes not as hot as Vanessa she wins with who she is. I hope she will continue to be naive and cute even if she takes multiple cocks. Im not sure about Alex, I think shes even hotter than Vanessa, but theres something about her personality that is not working for me. maybe she will change and I will think differently. but surely for me Alex is better than Vanessa. as for the others, Im not that interested yet. Emily is growing on me but need more content to decide.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Ann's smile alone has me go back and forget the other girls :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, this is basicly a kinetic novel. If we choose Ann, game still says that we like Vanessa. I don't like Vanessa. I want nothing to do with her.
nope, vanessa just pops up when least expected (like in the middle of night to mc's house).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's not what I mean. When the MC is talking to 'Mysterious girl', he tells her that he really likes her, but it's complicated.
I'm assuming you're referring to this bit:
Which means you did something to gain those relationship points with Vanessa (easy to do, since you can gain a lot of points just by having her do slutty things or complimenting her). It doesn't mean you're tied to her path or anything. In fact, you're not even on her path if you go to the bar with Ann instead of her, but she's a main catalyst of the story so is always going to be around.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm assuming you're referring to this bit:
Which means you did something to gain those relationship points with Vanessa (easy to do, since you can gain a lot of points just by having her do slutty things or complimenting her). It doesn't mean you're tied to her path or anything. In fact, you're not even on her path if you go to the bar with Ann instead of her, but she's a main catalyst of the story so is always going to be around.
I went to the bar with Ann and even told them both at the beach that I liked Ann.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I went to the bar with Ann and even told them both at the beach that I liked Ann.
Right, but you can still gain relationship points with Vanessa while not on her path. So to avoid that dialogue, you'd have to choose options that do not give her points (you can enable the in-game walkthrough from settings if you want), which means in some cases, missing out on her sexy content. But if you don't care about her, that shouldn't be a problem. I'll bring this up to TTrick, though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Right, but you can still gain relationship points with Vanessa while not on her path. So to avoid that dialogue, you'd have to choose options that do not give her points (you can enable the in-game walkthrough from settings if you want), which means in some cases, missing out on her sexy content. But if you don't care about her, that shouldn't be a problem. I'll bring this up to TTrick, though.
Alright. I'll redl this and give it another go. To keep in form as my 'GAME OVER' gif above:

5b91eac45834610.gif

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
GetOutOfMyLab So, I just finished it, but I have a question. I'm going to use a spoiler for it, because I'm not looking to start shit with it. I know you're not the actual dev, but what's the use in turning off the NTR at the start, if the game is going to continue offering choices for it? I mean I'd rather just have single choices. If someone turns it of, it's for a reason and continuing to offer it gets a bit annoying. I doubt anyone who turns it off is going to reconsider.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab So, I just finished it, but I have a question. I'm going to use a spoiler for it, because I'm not looking to start shit with it. I know you're not the actual dev, but what's the use in turning off the NTR at the start, if the game is going to continue offering choices for it? I mean I'd rather just have single choices. If someone turns it of, it's for a reason and continuing to offer it gets a bit annoying. I doubt anyone who turns it off is going to reconsider.
TTrick's thought process was that it's not really NTR with Vanessa at this time, because she's someone else's girlfriend. NTR off will prevent Chris getting with Ann and the choice showing up for inviting Emily's ex to come over. If you have a specific scene not covered by the above, let me know and I'll try to explain. But the point is, TTrick doesn't feel that other guys having their own women is NTR so didn't treat them as such, if that makes sense.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
TTrick's thought process was that it's not really NTR with Vanessa at this time, because she's someone else's girlfriend. NTR off will prevent Chris getting with Ann and the choice showing up for inviting Emily's ex to come over. If you have a specific scene not covered by the above, let me know and I'll try to explain. But the point is, TTrick doesn't feel that other guys having their own women is NTR so didn't treat them as such, if that makes sense.
The whole thing with the options for Joey to get with Ann pops up during 'Spin the Bottle'. The the whole thing with Vanessa's parents are just something I wished we had a choice to view ir not. I know you said he doesn't view that as NTR, and he's right. It's voyeurism and I, for one, just would rather it be a choice. Kind of like the choice we had whether to watch Vanessa and Joe after the 'Spin the Bottle'. But it's his game and I'm not demanding it to be changed. This is just my 2cents. Not going drop the game over it.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes