Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The whole thing with the options for Joey to get with Ann pops up during 'Spin the Bottle'. The the whole thing with Vanessa's parents are just something I wished we had a choice to view ir not. I know you said he doesn't view that as NTR, and he's right. It's voyeurism and I, for one, just would rather it be a choice. Kind of like the choice we had whether to watch Vanessa and Joe after the 'Spin the Bottle'. But it's his game and I'm not demanding it to be changed. This is just my 2cents. Not going drop the game over it.
I see. Joey asking to get with Ann should only show up if you have NTR enabled or you are on Ann's hate route (the logic being, you rejected her, so shouldn't care who does what with her). If that's showing up while on Ann's path and/or NTR off, then I need to look into it and see what's happening. Vanessa's parents getting it on is exactly as you say (though, I'd personally not want to have to see it since I think the mom is ugly af lol).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I see. Joey asking to get with Ann should only show up if you have NTR enabled or you are on Ann's hate route (the logic being, you rejected her, so shouldn't care who does what with her). If that's showing up while on Ann's path and/or NTR off, then I need to look into it and see what's happening. Vanessa's parents getting it on is exactly as you say (though, I'd personally not want to have to see it since I think the mom is ugly af lol).
I'm on Ann's path and it's all turned off. Just before we start Joey asks if it's ok and the MC automatically says no. Then the choice of Ann or Vanessa for 5 mins in heaven. Whatever it's called. I do choose Vanessa for him though. Like I said, it's just a bit annoying. Exactly about the parents. Even if she was hot, I wouldn't want to watch her getting dicked down. Same as Vanessa. Oh and there's also a choice in the bar where you don't tell Joey about Vanessa and the other choice is clearly marked as bj.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Was playing build27 when this error popped up at Emily's car wash-

1685852069236.png

Followed again by this after clicking ignore-

Full traceback:
File "scripts/days/day8/day8_emilycarwash.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)

There were further errors but just clicked through them.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Was playing build27 when this error popped up at Emily's car wash-

View attachment 2673591

Followed again by this after clicking ignore-

Full traceback:
File "scripts/days/day8/day8_emilycarwash.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)

There were further errors but just clicked through them.
Was this from loading a save?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes it was, the last time I played was from V0.6, build 20 (if that helps)
That's odd, since I have code that specifically defines that when you load the save. I did forget to block rollback for that section, though. Did you by chance rollback at all right after loading your save? Doing so would undo the save fixes I have in place.

If you're familiar with Ren'Py console, you could just do this before you reach the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Some choices are still there, even with it disabled. There's also one scene, while not technically NTR, is up front and in your face.
Well, don't pick that choice then. Simple as.

OP asked if NTR is avoidable anyway, so visible NTR choices don't matter.

Reactions: MSNlover95

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, don't pick that choice then. Simple as.

OP asked if NTR is avoidable anyway, so visible NTR choices don't matter.
There's no choice for that one though. It's similar to the choice we get to watch our friend banging his girl after the spin the bottle night. Except, you're forced to see it. It's just a voyeur scene, but, I personally don't want to see it.

Reactions: pappypop

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
There's no choice for that one though. It's similar to the choice we get to watch our friend banging his girl after the spin the bottle night. Except, you're forced to see it. It's just a voyeur scene, but, I personally don't want to see it.
Are you referring to Vanessa's parents banging? If yes, that's not even NTR at all, but I do understand not wanting to see it.

Reactions: MSNlover95
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes