Votes: 496 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
GetOutOfMyLab Is there any way to get the "save folders" feature added to the Ren'Py version? That would be pretty handy given all of the unique branches in this VN. Would be nice to be able to keep each branch in it's own save folder and to be able to select the folder from the save/load screens.

Reactions: Malika1234

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Is there any way to get the "save folders" feature added to the Ren'Py version? That would be pretty handy given all of the unique branches in this VN. Would be nice to be able to keep each branch in it's own save folder and to be able to select the folder from the save/load screens.
It's something I've been considering since the start of this project, but obviously very low on my priority list given how much work I had ahead of me. But still something that is on my list of things to at least look into how feasible it would be to implement. Just need to think about how I would tackle that.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
It's something I've been considering since the start of this project, but obviously very low on my priority list given how much work I had ahead of me. But still something that is on my list of things to at least look into how feasible it would be to implement. Just need to think about how I would tackle that.
You've made us ignore the original and patiently wait for your renpy port :LOL:

Hot 'n Spicy

Aug 23, 2021
For me the hotest girls are Emily and Alex, Ann looks more like a young teen girl ( but shy and innocent) while Vanessa is the shameless slut of the band, even the customer at the bar was chocked :ROFLMAO:. On the other hand I understand him, he seek an innocent girl to corrupt, and Van is all but the right candidate. But nothing lost yet, I think the old man noticed Emily, maybe she need to make some money?... We need more time to discover witch girl still corruptible (and about their story and personality). As to Alex, she could end up as cam's girl since she is addicted to social media and like to exhibe herself. Congrat for the great job!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes