Votes: 496 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Do you have an example of the dialogue requiring these conditions?

While I'm not faultless in my port (I'm even discovering some mistakes I made earlier in the game while working on the new content), I do follow TTrick's code pretty well (I've even commented in code two specific areas that I feel can never be reached).

Either way, helpful to have an example of the dialogue so I can take a look.
1st example in day5_annmovie.rpy:

Code:
    if d2_allow_chris_get_anns_number:

jump d5_ann_movie_end_chris
    else:

jump d5_ann_movie_end_alone
And within d5_ann_movie_end_chris is an "if d4_bar_mean_to_chris". It's also what sets d5_accepted_ride_chris, which is required in day8_annphotoshoot.rpy:
Code:
    if ntr and d5_accepted_ride_chris != None:

scene v7annhouseafterphotoshoot_5 with dissolve

if d4_bar_mean_to_chris == True:
And that section also sets d8_ann_chris_movie_invited, which is needed in day9_preaudition.rpy to invite Chris, which includes an if mc.chris_status == "enemy"

Added to my first post: maybe if she meets Chris in the bar and MC doesn't intervene (but could be mean to him afterwards) , it's supposed to open up the same options as if Chris had gotten her # on day 2? That's my only idea for what could potentially be missing. Or, some way to be mean to him when not on the joe enemy path.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just read there is an Ann hate route?
I'm not man enough to do that path
Can anyone tell me what happens on it?
You basically reject her, she gets jealous, tries to make MC jealous by dating Chris (it also automatically corrupts her). There's a few photos of them together, she tries on that lingerie MC does the photo shoot with her wearing, then straddles him in bed while wearing it when you and Vanessa go to visit.

It's one of the least popular routes, so not a whole lot of content right now.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the info
I was right tho I'm not brave enough to do that route
I mean jeez Ann could do anything even cheat on me.
And I would forgive her in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I just read there is an Ann hate route?
I'm not man enough to do that path
Can anyone tell me what happens on it?
You basically reject her, she gets jealous, tries to make MC jealous by dating Chris (it also automatically corrupts her). There's a few photos of them together, she tries on that lingerie MC does the photo shoot with her wearing, then straddles him in bed while wearing it when you and Vanessa go to visit.

I think it's misnamed. She goes off with Chris to make MC jealous, but I don't really feel like there is any strong animus between MC and Ann on that route. They even hang out at Alex's place all the same. So it doesn't seem to me like she hates MC. At worst, maybe frustrated that she's trying to make him jealous and it isn't working in the slightest.

It's my main route since I really don't care for Ann at all lol.

Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think it's misnamed. She goes off with Chris to make MC jealous, but I don't really feel like there is any strong animus between MC and Ann on that route. They even hang out at Alex's place all the same. So it doesn't seem to me like she hates MC. At worst, maybe frustrated that she's trying to make him jealous and it isn't working in the slightest.

It's my main route since I really don't care for Ann at all lol.
Indeed, they even briefly talk about it and try to get along. Perhaps it was supposed to go a different way at one point, but not really sure.

Ann lovers hate that route because of how heart broken she looks when MC rejects her after she admits his feelings for her. (although, there's the late hate route where MC rejects her at the bar, instead).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
1st example in day5_annmovie.rpy:

Code:
    if d2_allow_chris_get_anns_number:

jump d5_ann_movie_end_chris
    else:

jump d5_ann_movie_end_alone
And within d5_ann_movie_end_chris is an "if d4_bar_mean_to_chris". It's also what sets d5_accepted_ride_chris, which is required in day8_annphotoshoot.rpy:
Code:
    if ntr and d5_accepted_ride_chris != None:

scene v7annhouseafterphotoshoot_5 with dissolve

if d4_bar_mean_to_chris == True:
And that section also sets d8_ann_chris_movie_invited, which is needed in day9_preaudition.rpy to invite Chris, which includes an if mc.chris_status == "enemy"

Added to my first post: maybe if she meets Chris in the bar and MC doesn't intervene (but could be mean to him afterwards) , it's supposed to open up the same options as if Chris had gotten her # on day 2? That's my only idea for what could potentially be missing. Or, some way to be mean to him when not on the joe enemy path.
So, these conditions exist in the official code, too. That first one... If you go to the bar with Ann and choose the option to let Chris get her number, you'll end up with the scene where he offers to give a ride. Otherwise, on Ann corruption route, you end up just walking home with Ann.

The second one... yeah, that might not be reachable based on the conditions.

Reactions: SnowyS

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
So, these conditions exist in the official code, too. That first one... If you go to the bar with Ann and choose the option to let Chris get her number, you'll end up with the scene where he offers to give a ride. Otherwise, on Ann corruption route, you end up just walking home with Ann.

The second one... yeah, that might not be reachable based on the conditions.
Right, but in the 1st case, if you get offered the ride, there is dialog for being mean and not, on line 789. And actually, there's an issue there: if MC was mean to him Chris says "Good to see you bro", while if MC was nice, he just talks to Ann and pretends not to see MC. So, I think the condition is backwards. Is that in yours or the original?

Anyway, if there's no other place to get d4_bar_mean_to_chris = True and mc.chris_status = "enemy", and no other way to set d2_allow_chris_get_anns_number, then yah it looks like that stuff is unreachable. Is TTrick pretty responsive on here or there a better way to contact them?

It does seem like there was at least at some point the intent to have a path where enemy Chris is pursuing Ann.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Right, but in the 1st case, if you get offered the ride, there is dialog for being mean and not, on line 789. And actually, there's an issue there: if MC was mean to him Chris says "Good to see you bro", while if MC was nice, he just talks to Ann and pretends not to see MC. So, I think the condition is backwards. Is that in yours or the original?
Good catch. That one is on me. Fixing now.
Anyway, if there's no other place to get d4_bar_mean_to_chris = True and mc.chris_status = "enemy", and no other way to set d2_allow_chris_get_anns_number, then yah it looks like that stuff is unreachable. Is TTrick pretty responsive on here or there a better way to contact them?

It does seem like there was at least at some point the intent to have a path where enemy Chris is pursuing Ann.
TTrick isn't very active on this site, but is responsive on discord (linked in the first post and on the official game's first post). There are various channels there for suggestions, bugs, etc.

Reactions: SnowyS

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Overall a great game.
But I can't understand one thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, the game is great.
Thanks to the developer, he did a great job and also created wonderful sexy characters of girls. I will be glad if this game will have a sequel.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Overall a great game.
But I can't understand one thing:
Anyway, the game is great.
Thanks to the developer, he did a great job and also created wonderful sexy characters of girls. I will be glad if this game will have a sequel.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow! I am very pleased that the developer himself answered me. I see you are active in this topic, which is great in itself.
Thanks for the clarification. Your game has quite a wide range of genres, I like it. And yet, besides the wonderful sex scenes, I would like to see more scenes of debauchery concerning different fetishes.
I will be glad if you take into account, among other things, my humble opinion.
I wish you success. I hope in the future your wonderful game will become even better!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wow! I am very pleased that the developer himself answered me. I see you are active in this topic, which is great in itself.
Thanks for the clarification. Your game has quite a wide range of genres, I like it. And yet, besides the wonderful sex scenes, I would like to see more scenes of debauchery concerning different fetishes.
I will be glad if you take into account, among other things, my humble opinion.
I wish you success. I hope in the future your wonderful game will become even better!
Thanks, but to be clear, I'm only developing the Ren'Py port. TTrick is the artist, writer, and developer of the official game: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

It's not popular because if she's not my girlfriend anymore because I rejected her...it's not NTR. lmao.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Any ETA on when you'll be able to update your port to the latest version?
My goal is no later than by the end of July, but it all depends on how much of my free time I can dedicate to this and any issues that might arise during testing. I haven't even gotten to the most complicated scene yet, which has same level of complexity as the MC/Vanessa/Joe threesome.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, I got caught up on an issue with the text messaging system yesterday and didn't make as much progress as I wanted. That really sucks when you're motivated to get a lot done and then something like that comes up. It wouldn't have been game-breaking or anything, but anyways. Moving along now.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Good catch. That one is on me. Fixing now.

TTrick isn't very active on this site, but is responsive on discord (linked in the first post and on the official game's first post). There are various channels there for suggestions, bugs, etc.
So, tried a few things and for whatever reason, still can't join that discord.

I don't know if you'd like to pass on the thing about the dialog for Ann hanging out with Chris, but Chris hating MC, is not reachable. Basically, these are the 2 things that aren't possible:

1. Chris has Ann's phone number (requires going to the bar with Ann) AND Joey is your rival (requires going to the bar with Van). I could see that being intentional if TTrick didn't want to deal with a story line where Ann is messing around with both Chris and Joey, but wouldn't mind knowing.

2. Chris has Ann's phone number AND Chris hates MC, because the 2nd is only currently possible on the Joey = rival path. But, the dialog for this exists, so it seems unintentional that this is locked out. So, if #1 is intentional, then maybe there was supposed to be another way to get Chris to hate the MC?

Or, of course, TTrick might point out a path that already exists that I'm missing, where you can get to the scene where MC pisses off Chris without being on the Joey rival path.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, tried a few things and for whatever reason, still can't join that discord.
Do you get a specific error? What's happening?

but Chris hating MC, is not reachable.
I don't follow you here. It's reachable by going to the bar with Vanessa, blackmailing her, and telling Joe you blackmailed her for Joe rival route. At the bar, Van will try to get back at you for telling Joe. Choose go with Ann instead of Vanessa. Chris will be talking to Ann. When Ann leaves for a bit, he'll try to make a deal with you. You get this screen:
Obviously, choose the Be mean option at this point to make Chris your "enemy".

1. Chris has Ann's phone number (requires going to the bar with Ann) AND Joey is your rival (requires going to the bar with Van). I could see that being intentional if TTrick didn't want to deal with a story line where Ann is messing around with both Chris and Joey, but wouldn't mind knowing.
Correct. Currently, there is no way for both Chris having Ann's phone number and Joey being your rival. And that's something that may never be implemented.

2. Chris has Ann's phone number AND Chris hates MC, because the 2nd is only currently possible on the Joey = rival path. But, the dialog for this exists, so it seems unintentional that this is locked out. So, if #1 is intentional, then maybe there was supposed to be another way to get Chris to hate the MC?
Same as what I said above. Currently, there's only one way to get Chris to hate MC and that's on Joe Rival route.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes