Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Ann hanging out with Chris, but Chris hating MC
I don't follow you here. It's reachable by going to the bar with Vanessa
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The 2 combined are not reachable. Ann cannot be hanging out with Chris when Chris also hates the MC.

Currently, there's only one way to get Chris to hate MC and that's on Joe Rival route.
Right. Chris will only hate MC on Joe's rival route. Chris will not have Ann's phone number on Joe's rival route. Meanwhile, there is a bunch of dialog TTrick put into the game that requires Chris to hate MC and have Ann's phone number.

They would not have put that dialog into the game without an intent that it be reachable. Either they changed their mind and removed that intent but did not remove the code, or there is a mistake and it should be reachable. Maybe they've already said it's the first case, but if not it's worth mentioning as it may be an error they want to fix, to make the dialog they wrote reachable. (As per the examples here, there are at least 3 events that require Chris having Ann's number that include dialog that depends on Chris hating the MC.)

Do you get a specific error? What's happening?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I click join, says unable to accept invite.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
They would not have put that dialog into the game without an intent that it be reachable.
Eh.. sometimes he has an idea and puts it in with an intent to come back to it later some day. Sometimes he changes his mind and just hasn't removed it from the code. In this case, the intention was to eventually have Ann and Chris on all routes.

When I click join, says unable to accept invite.
Strange. I see new members coming in every day and the invite link has not changed.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Eh.. sometimes he has an idea and puts it in with an intent to come back to it later some day. Sometimes he changes his mind and just hasn't removed it from the code. In this case, the intention was to eventually have Ann and Chris on all routes.
I think SnowyS is on to something here, though. There´s entirely fleshed out dialogues over multiple chapters/updates, up to version 8.3 (I couldn´t check current version as I don´t know where the scripts are in the original, only your port.)

Besides the alternate dialogues there´s also several scene variations and actions. For example if Chris hates you but has Ann´s number he would pretend to not get an extra ticket and go to the Movie with Ann alone by default. Or he snitches on you by messaging Ann and telling her to come to the bar, when you are there with Jenny.

Entirely possible this was all locked consciously, to be added retroactively, or not at all, but on the surface it just looks like a missing entry point. Especially since this appears to be continuously worked on, over several chapters up until very recently.
Since you got an in with the Dev, it´s probably something worth asking him about.

Somewhat urelated, while looking at above I also found a minor error in a dialogue during the first Jenny date. If you did not go to the Movie with Ann, you and Jenny still talk like you did, regardless. It´s not a variable error, just wrong text. (it´s in TTricks version and your´s, by extension.)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Entirely possible this was all locked consciously, to be added retroactively, or not at all, but on the surface it just looks like a missing entry point. Especially since this appears to be continuously worked on, over several chapters up until very recently.
Since you got an in with the Dev, it´s probably something worth asking him about.
In this specific case mentioned above, TTrick himself told me his intentions. I've also questioned him about other similar situations in the past, thus my response that he either intends to later revisit it, decided against it and hasn't removed it yet, or is unsure if he'll revisit.

He writes all the dialogue while he works on the scene because he finds it easier to do so, and leaves himself the option to "enable" such scenarios for a path so he doesn't have to worry about those dialogues later on while he's not in the same mindset. For example, there could be a scene he worked on 2 years ago and it would be difficult to go back to it now and try to write the dialogues. But now it's done, if he chooses to enable those options, he can do so quite easily.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
In this specific case mentioned above, TTrick himself told me his intentions. I've also questioned him about other similar situations in the past, thus my response that he either intends to later revisit it, decided against it and hasn't removed it yet, or is unsure if he'll revisit.

He writes all the dialogue while he works on the scene because he finds it easier to do so, and leaves himself the option to "enable" such scenarios for a path so he doesn't have to worry about those dialogues later on while he's not in the same mindset. For example, there could be a scene he worked on 2 years ago and it would be difficult to go back to it now and try to write the dialogues. But now it's done, if he chooses to enable those options, he can do so quite easily.
Fair point. I didn´t look at it from a development standpoint, so that makes perfect sense. (y) I guess we´ll have to wait and see.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018

Ah, cool. Thanks for the background info!

Yah, I don't know why I can't get on the discord. I can probably ask Discord support about it though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, cool. Thanks for the background info!

Yah, I don't know why I can't get on the discord. I can probably ask Discord support about it though.
yea you aren't only one, invite just doesn't get accepted so either discord issue or ttrick's discord settings.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys Ann can cuck me with Chris as much as she wants But I want to watch.
Or at least get sent some pictures.
She is allowed to do whatever I just don't want her to lie to me that would be very upsetting

Same goes for the other girls too
Heck, I think Vanessa would love having my mc as a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Alex seems to be more like a nude tanning bed user, so no to tan lines.
but on the other hand, they have the beach near them, so it's a possibility yeah?

Either way, doesn't mean it would be her permanent look.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone know if it’s possible to run this game on iPad ?
Not unless a third-party wants to take a stab at porting it over.

Ren'Py supports creating iOS apps that run on iPhone and iPad devices. As creating an iOS app requires Apple-developed programs (like the Xcode IDE), iOS apps can only be created on Macintosh computers.
The current Ren'Py iOS support is a work in progress. While it has been used to release games to the Apple App Store, the default Ren'Py interface does not comply with Apple's guidelines and will need to be changed.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes