Votes: 424 21.7%
  • Jenny

Votes: 103 5.3%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 576 29.4%

• Total voters

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
So if I'm reading this correctly. This is pretty much the exact xame game but done in Ren'py so it's easier to navigate? Is there any other reason?
Not much, maybe for doing mods. It would be cool to have Sancho do a mod for this game for example. There's a lot of choices and consequences.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
wait... what was the update? I load the game and it ends in the same spot?

EDIT: nvm i saw the changelog

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
This latest release is significantly shorter then the previous one. Is it an image compression thing?

ayin111

Sep 5, 2021
Clearly one of the best games out there. The girls are insanely hot, the quality of the renders and the details on each girls outfits. Plus the ntr/sharing part which is optional and really hot if youre into it. Great work

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
My game isnt forwarding through game ? i went bk in saves and ends at same spot as last update any ideas would be appreciated :) please dont say start a new game (sighs)

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
How much non-vanilla content is there in this game? (Note that I consider vanilla anything from anal sex down to hand-holding). I mean for both the love and ntr paths.
Sex with gf (bj's and handjob), and threesome with gf friend your best friend's gf if you want, also threesome with gf and another dude if you went the ntr route.

Reactions: darlic

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Just change Chris to Chad, and everyone will hate this fucking chode(Chris). And trust me, Chads a chode.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think Vanessa is a skank she is just someone who enjoys sex
And doesn't want to be tied down.
I think once the mc gets to know her more.
He will find out she is a very sweet girl just like Ann

And yes, Stuff like netorase isn't for everyone.
But we all have different kinks and fetishes.
It's part of being human
So, let's try and respects that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i think there is a bug in this new update, it is not allowing me to roll back the text using the mouse wheel, after or at a choice
rollback is only disabled when you load a save (to prevent rollback there so that the things I do to make saves compatible aren't undone). After that you should be fine. If it's still happening after you load and progress the story a bit, send me a save at that point and I'll take a look.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My game isnt forwarding through game ? i went bk in saves and ends at same spot as last update any ideas would be appreciated :) please dont say start a new game (sighs)
You need to load a save at the end of v0.7 or at the very beginning of the 0.8 (alpha) content. I even put this message at the beginning of the alpha content in the previous release to warn people to make a save:
1690978594519.png

Also, if you're on Ann Hate or Joe Rival routes, you'll need to pick up from your saves there, which ended around v0.6.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes