Votes: 684 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what is Joe Rival
how you get this scenes ?
* Emily and Joe conversation and follow-up with MC (NTR, Joe Rival)
* Meet Jenny at the bar (Joe Rival)
Joe rival is when you go to the bar with Vanessa in the beginning, (she will blow Chris), you go back to the bar and confront Chris, look at the picture he shows you, then at the cafe get a blowjob from Vanessa, then at the gym with Joe, tell him you did that. He'll be pissed off and that starts the rival route.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ttrick knows how to do sharing scenes right.
Judging from the one in the last update
So, a lot of devs could take inspiration from him if they are including stuff like sharing in their game imo

Also, I really like how the mc is written on the path I play
He is not some insecure douche or anything
Which to me is great

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
3 rows of preview images in the Op a 9 each.
maximum 27.I am currently on mobile put that are way to many.
ah, I see. I've noticed game threads that seem to have more than I do when I first started this, so wasn't really thinking about a limit. I'll update it and remove some of the older images.

Reactions: Bob69

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
It seems that in this update, there is a lot of NTR content. Finally! I've been waiting for this for soooooooo long!! :love: Let's try right now, I cant wait! :love:

Reactions: GordoFaper

unravelknight

Oct 11, 2019
Is the ntr (other guys with mc girls), or is it mostly ntr with mc as the guy? If it's the first one is it avoidable? Cause this hits close to home.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ah, I see. I've noticed game threads that seem to have more than I do when I first started this, so wasn't really thinking about a limit. I'll update it and remove some of the older images.
Yeah when I update those threads or see it I remove the lower rows but since you‘re here you can choose which to keep

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is the ntr (other guys with mc girls), or is it mostly ntr with mc as the guy? If it's the first one is it avoidable? Cause this hits close to home.
The game has avoidable NTR, but this is a more realistic game in that other men exist and, MC's best friend in particular, has a gf who he fucks. You can have a go at her, too, but they will be together for a good part of the game. There's a part where you can convince him to break up with her, but we don't know where that's going to go yet. The majority of "NTR" is actually "NTRS", or sharing/swinging. So you're not losing the girl unless (in Ann's case) you straight up tell her you don't like her like that.

Hope this helps.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is great, these girls look fantastic. As long as the sharing/swinging can be avoided, I'm so down for some fun. Thanks for all your hard work! :love:
Curious as to what is the incest here?

david83007

Sep 30, 2021
loved playing this again but found some mistakes
two of ann's instas seem to of have mixed up comments the comments should be on the other post. after asking jenny out ona date and asking joe for his car it says your still on the phone with him.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes