Votes: 494 20.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 684 29.0%

• Total voters

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Lame, almost 6 months and the only new Emily content we get is a cuddle with MC left with night time blueballs. Cuddles and kisses is enough for an incest tag now? I guess it's a snails' race as far as which MC gets gets laid by their sister first between this and Summer's Gone. I'll prob be dead from old age in another 10-15 years, starting to think I won't live to see who the winner is while a couple more drops of pitch fall in the world's slowest moving drop experiments.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lame, almost 6 months and the only new Emily content we get is a cuddle with MC left with night time blueballs. Cuddles and kisses is enough for an incest tag now? I guess it's a snails' race as far as which MC gets gets laid by their sister first between this and Summer's Gone. I'll prob be dead from old age in another 10-15 years, starting to think I won't live to see who the winner is while a couple more drops of pitch fall in the word's slowest moving drop experiments.
blame ttrickgames not getoutofmylab, this is renpy version of trick's game.

Derpsel

Jun 11, 2017
There are like five different lewd scenes with Vanessa in v8 lol.

Both Vanessa and Ann had a ton of raunchy shit over this whole version, so I'm hoping the next version has more Alex and Jenny content for us vanilla fans!
I'm down with more Alex/Jenny content. Also these passed updates haven't been Van solo content, I want her to myself.

but still, fuck ann

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll just start off by saying if there are two characters I wish we'd see less of, it's Vanessa and Ann. They have the largest amount of content, which is really apparent when you look at the gallery/scene replay. People on TTrick's discord are well aware of my thoughts on the matter, as well as TTrick who I speak to on almost a daily basis.

Thing is, Ann is very popular among Patrons. Also, this Ann corruption update was originally supposed to be the first update of 0.8. However, creatively, TTrick was more in the mood for the other content that was provided in the first 0.8.x release. So that pushed the Ann Corruption stuff to the right. Also, since the start of the game, it was pretty much shown that the story revolves around Ann and Vanessa.

v0.9 will have some more content with the other girls. I even helped brainstorm some ideas. I can't go into specifics, obviously, but things are going to build up some more. Can't promise you'll get "release" with Emily yet, but it seems she and MC might be more aware of their affections for each other. All this subject to change, but this is what I know and can share for now.

Finally, $50 subscribers can request scenes, so that happens from time-to-time.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
got a bug to report: after you finished the last update and the game warns about reaching the end you get throw back to the sex scene with Chris and Ann in the couch, obviously it doesn't broke anything since that's the end of the update but maybe it's worth checking it out in the next update

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
got a bug to report: after you finished the last update and the game warns about reaching the end you get throw back to the sex scene with Chris and Ann in the couch, obviously it doesn't broke anything since that's the end of the update but maybe it's worth checking it out in the next update
Could you provide me a save to look at?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
AHHHHH... I can't get onto the path to share Ann with Chris... Anyone remember the best way to Ann to sit on Chris's lap at the movies, get Ann to give a blowjob for the actress's practice and getting MC and Ann over at Chris's and have Chris have sex with Ann? I keep missing all that content with the choices I do....

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
AHHHHH... I can't get onto the path to share Ann with Chris... Anyone remember the best way to Ann to sit on Chris's lap at the movies, get Ann to give a blowjob for the actress's practice and getting MC and Ann over at Chris's and have Chris have sex with Ann? I keep missing all that content with the choices I do....
It's rather simple, but you can turn on the in-game walkthrough from the settings menu to help. Either way, go to the bar with Ann, let Chris get her number, tell her to answer him when he calls/texts, corrupt the fuck out of her (corruption choices). Also, at Joey's birthday party at the bar, tell her she should change. Then, while on the Ferris wheel with her, tell her you're ok with her and Chris dating. That should get you the choices to see all those scenes.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Got an error during the scene where MC is narrating the story to a girl online, after the gym talk with Joe when he says he intends to break up with Vanessa (solo Ann love path):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later in the same path, there's a comment on Alex instagram (picture where she's looking at the window) asking her to collab with Ann, who in this path doesn't have an instagram.

Thank you so much for your work, the renpy port is a blessing :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Got an error during the scene where MC is narrating the story to a girl online, after the gym talk with Joe when he says he intends to break up with Vanessa (solo Ann love path):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later in the same path, there's a comment on Alex instagram (picture where she's looking at the window) asking her to collab with Ann, who in this path doesn't have an instagram.

Thank you so much for your work, the renpy port is a blessing :)
Thanks, does Ren'Py give you the ability to click Continue and just skip past that? If so, it's just a small dialogue change.

The comments on Insta are created by Patreons... hmmm, I'll bring that up to TTrick.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes