• Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 683 28.9%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, maybe something later on Ann's corruption path like with Joe + Vanessa threesome. Ann Hate and Joe Rival are least popular paths, so tend to get little content.
I'm not sure if you get any classified information regarding the future of the game, but I'd like to ask you if you know what TTrick has planned for Alex, Emily and Jenny in terms of sharing and stuff. I know you can push Emily to forgive her boyfriend, but apart from that I'd like to know in advance if some more sharing shit with Chris or any other asshole is planned for any of the three :(

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure if you get any classified information regarding the future of the game, but I'd like to ask you if you know what TTrick has planned for Alex, Emily and Jenny in terms of sharing and stuff. I know you can push Emily to forgive her boyfriend, but apart from that I'd like to know in advance if some more sharing shit with Chris or any other asshole is planned for any of the three :(
I can say with 100% certainty that all girls will have optional content with the other guys in the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
aw, don't be sad. Your head-canon is all that matters. When you play, they will never touch another guy, right? :HideThePain:
It's not that. It's just that:
1) Sharing Jenny or even Emily with some random asshole, apart from being disgusting :Kappa: , makes no sense at all to me. Alex is getting more slutty, so on a certain path she could easily be talked into doing that by her corrupted bestie. But Jenny and Emily would be stupid IMHO, just kink for kink's sake.
2) The sharing options with those girls means more dev time devoted to those scenes, what equals less time devoted to these girls in the scenes that I will enjoy. After so much time waiting for anything relevant to happen with them it's still more discouraging to know that eventually the occasions I will have to enjoy them will be few and far between. I mean, if TTrick was a 4-guy team providing extensive content every 3 months I wouldn't mind at all because every few months everyone, me included, would have some substantial content that they'd enjoy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Unfortunately I have no input as what the dev is doing, just have a load of ideas and thoughts to give... Still is up to dev to do what they want and just cross my fingers that they might take an idea or two that I suggest... Comes down to the people paying for the game to really pick what path a dev does, as they are paying the dev to make the game, but majority will win there... So basically the ones that pay for subscription really are the ones that pick where the game develops and the path it follows... At least the successful VN's... The devs that don't listen to the majority tend to lose that paying support and the game ends... So read what the subscribers say and hope that the majority want, what you want to happen....

Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Unfortunately I have no input as what the dev is doing, just have a load of ideas and thoughts to give... Still is up to dev to do what they want and just cross my fingers that they might take an idea or two that I suggest... Comes down to the people paying for the game to really pick what path a dev does, as they are paying the dev to make the game, but majority will win there... So basically the ones that pay for subscription really are the ones that pick where the game develops and the path it follows... At least the successful VN's... The devs that don't listen to the majority tend to lose that paying support and the game ends... So read what the subscribers say and hope that the majority want, what you want to happen....
It's not completely up to subscribers, either, though. TTrick already knows what he wants to happen as far as the story is concerned. He will stick to that vision. But just to put things into perspective, in the first alpha version of 0.8, he did Ann pure love route... this is the one with no sharing or corruption. Just a nice sweet update. He lost subscribers over that. Because the majority of his subscribers want the more naughty stuff.

I love the sharing/swinging aspect of LSS. But I also want more of the romantic, vanilla stuff. For people like me, they compliment each other. For non-sharing/swinging fans... they also get the content they want.

Other than that... I encourage anyone who's on discord to join TTrick's and respectfully state your case; what content you want to see. There is a public suggestion channel and he often takes suggestions from there just as he would from patrons.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i love the instagram and girls posting their pics... Would you be able to do something like "A Wife's Phone" with your own art and story also with Lesbian scenens?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i love the instagram and girls posting their pics... Would you be able to do something like "A Wife's Phone" with your own art and story also with Lesbian scenens?
I have several notes for story ideas... some small (which I would start off with) and some bigger (*giggity*) that if I could get good enough with Daz I'd like to try. I occasionally spend some time in Daz trying to learn it, but it's much more difficult than many F95 users think it is; at least if you want something to look good.

I'm probably the worst person for lesbian scenes, though. Lesbianism in AVNs absolutely bores the shit out of me. If I were to ever include lesbian in anything I do, it would be more like what I'm familiar with during my younger years, such as being at a party and a couple guys would encourage their girlfriends to strip and make out with each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I have several notes for story ideas... some small (which I would start off with) and some bigger (*giggity*) that if I could get good enough with Daz I'd like to try. I occasionally spend some time in Daz trying to learn it, but it's much more difficult than many F95 users think it is; at least if you want something to look good.

I'm probably the worst person for lesbian scenes, though. Lesbianism in AVNs absolutely bores the shit out of me. If I were to ever include lesbian in anything I do, it would be more like what I'm familiar with during my younger years, such as being at a party and a couple guys would encourage their girlfriends to strip and make out with each other.
Fair enough... but even the straight path would be good or sharing. Love what youve done with this one!

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Hi everybody, Ive been liking this game for a while now. Played a bunch of times but I still havent figured out how to unlock that foursome scene with Vanessa, Ann and Joe. Some help?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes