You know guys I have been thinking
Vanessa is also girlfriend material

Really all the girls are awesome

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Are people really saying there is too much Ann content lol
She is like the main girl next to Vanessa
Unless I have been reading things the wrong way she is the star
Yep. Ann isn't my jam. I think she looks creepy and oddly proportioned and I'm not into the sharing/hotwifing/ntr/corruption stuff. In all my saves, I just tell her right away that I'm not interested in her and she runs off with Chris which is fiiiiine by me. Vanessa is entertaining and funny but I'm not a big fan of a lot of her content either.

So my interest in this VN is purely for the other girls... predominantly Alex and Jenny. I don't know if they're considered "main girls", but I hope they get more content to catch up with Ann and Vanessa at some point... hopefully as more of romance/vanilla option vs the typical Ann or Vanessa content.

Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
While it's true that the game's story pretty much revolves around Ann and Vanessa (they are pictured on the game menu and Ann's the taskbar icon), they are not everyone's favorite characters. So when you see the majority of content focused around characters you're not really into, it makes things less interesting for those people. A lot of games balance multiple characters well and that's what folks expect when you see all these potential love interests... being able to spend equal amount of time and have equal amounts of sexy times is important. I know TTrick is starting to address this, but it doesn't change the fact that Alex and Jenny don't even have a replay in the scenes gallery yet and the only fuck scene with Emily is with her ex with NTR turned on.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
While it's true that the game's story pretty much revolves around Ann and Vanessa (they are pictured on the game menu and Ann's the taskbar icon), they are not everyone's favorite characters. So when you see the majority of content focused around characters you're not really into, it makes things less interesting for those people. A lot of games balance multiple characters well and that's what folks expect when you see all these potential love interests... being able to spend equal amount of time and have equal amounts of sexy times is important. I know TTrick is starting to address this, but it doesn't change the fact that Alex and Jenny don't even have a replay in the scenes gallery yet and the only fuck scene with Emily is with her ex with NTR turned on.
Yeah, I know what you mean about content ratio.
I have played games before where the girl I liked the most didn't get much screen time
For example, Emma from Hillside I don't think gets enough screen time.

It just felt to me when I started playing this that Ann would be a focus
That's why I'm not surprised with how much content she has compared to other girls at this time

I do understand how that can upset people tho

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yep. Ann isn't my jam. I think she looks creepy and oddly proportioned and I'm not into the sharing/hotwifing/ntr/corruption stuff. In all my saves, I just tell her right away that I'm not interested in her and she runs off with Chris which is fiiiiine by me. Vanessa is entertaining and funny but I'm not a big fan of a lot of her content either.

So my interest in this VN is purely for the other girls... predominantly Alex and Jenny. I don't know if they're considered "main girls", but I hope they get more content to catch up with Ann and Vanessa at some point... hopefully as more of romance/vanilla option vs the typical Ann or Vanessa content.
You can do a romance path with her
But I don't think that has much content at the moment
I don't know for sure tho because I haven't played that path yet

Also, damn now I want the mc to marry Ann so she can be a hotwife
That would be hot

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I know what you mean about content ratio.
I have played games before where the girl I liked the most didn't get much screen time
For example, Emma from Hillside I don't think gets enough screen time.

It just felt to me when I started playing this that Ann would be a focus
That's why I'm not surprised with how much content she has compared to other girls at this time

I do understand how that can upset people tho
Yeah, same here. I knew Ann would be a focus when I started playing this years ago. But I don't think anyone realized that 8 versions in, after 2 other girls were introduced, and the game also showing Insta-thot Alex between every scene, we'd still have pretty much no sexy time content with them.

On the other hand, I DO like the slow build-up with Emily, Jenny, and Alex. Why do I like them so much? It feels like there's more romance, as opposed to slut Vanessa and easily-corruptible Ann. After playing this game so long on multiple playthroughs, I realized I just can't connect with Ann's character. When it comes down to it, there's really nothing to her. She's either a shy nerd or an instantly-turned slut. Imagine how good her character could have been if there was more build-up with their relationship earlier on before she officially becomes MC's girlfriend? And before she gets passed around to Chris.

Anyway, just my personal thoughts on the matter. That's why Ann fell out of favor with me and I'll continue to hope and wish for more content with Alex, Emily, and Jenny.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, same here. I knew Ann would be a focus when I started playing this years ago. But I don't think anyone realized that 8 versions in, after 2 other girls were introduced, and the game also showing Insta-thot Alex between every scene, we'd still have pretty much no sexy time content with them.

On the other hand, I DO like the slow build-up with Emily, Jenny, and Alex. Why do I like them so much? It feels like there's more romance, as opposed to slut Vanessa and easily-corruptible Ann. After playing this game so long on multiple playthroughs, I realized I just can't connect with Ann's character. When it comes down to it, there's really nothing to her. She's either a shy nerd or an instantly-turned slut. Imagine how good her character could have been if there was more build-up with their relationship earlier on before she officially becomes MC's girlfriend? And before she gets passed around to Chris.

Anyway, just my personal thoughts on the matter. That's why Ann fell out of favor with me and I'll continue to hope and wish for more content with Alex, Emily, and Jenny.
Yeah, I get what you mean about Ann.
I Agree about the relationship build up with the mc
I think it would be hotter if they talked about the sharing stuff more imo
To me talking about sharing is almost as hot as the sex scenes themselves

And yeah, I really like the other girls too.
It's just Ann is my favourite

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
vanessa is the darkhorse of this game. people really love her so much including me ngl. when i started playing i liked ann so much because i love corruptiong girls like her but i have some kind of sympathy with vanessa. she struck some chords in me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
vanessa is the darkhorse of this game. people really love her so much including me ngl. when i started playing i liked ann so much because i love corruptiong girls like her but i have some kind of sympathy with vanessa. she struck some chords in me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Famous last words.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Me! Here!! Meeeee! (y):D

She has waaaaay too much content. It's understandable that she's the players' favourite because, let's be honest, this game is mainly aimed at those ultra perverts who love sharing, swinging and NTResque stuff :BootyTime:. So it's not Ann they love, it's Ann's role in this game.
If Emily or Alex had Ann's role and were the cute, naive GF who the MC wants to corrupt, share and do cummy kissing and other nasty stuff with, it would be Emily and Alex who would have a disproportionately big participation in the story. But at least in that case the GF would be a sexy-ass model instead of a human-sized china doll :Kappa:

when i started playing i liked ann so much because i love corruptiong girls
There you have it.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Me! Here!! Meeeee! (y):D

She has waaaaay too much content. It's understandable that she's the players' favourite because, let's be honest, this game is mainly aimed at those ultra perverts who love sharing, swinging and NTResque stuff :BootyTime:. So it's not Ann they love, it's Ann's role in this game.
If Emily or Alex had Ann's role and were the cute, naive GF who the MC wants to corrupt, share and do cummy kissing and other nasty stuff with, it would be Emily and Alex who would have a disproportionately big participation in the story. But at least in that case the GF would be a sexy-ass model instead of a human-sized china doll :Kappa:
Don't forget Ann has a loyal path
And hey who are you calling a pervert
Is that because I want the mc to eat a creampie out of her
More cummy kisses would also be good

Also that's my future wife you talkin bout there
She's a babe

I can't believe you guys think I'm a pervert
I'm actually a gentleman.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Don't forget Ann has a loyal path
And hey who are you calling a pervert
Is that because I want the mc to eat a creampie out of her
More cummy kisses would also be good

Also that's my future wife you talkin bout there
She's a babe

I can't believe you guys think I'm a pervert
I'm actually a gentleman.
I was on the brink of saying something about me eating lots of pineapple and being willing to visit you and your wife, but I decided against it in the last second; it was probably too much even for this thread :KEK:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
It's rather simple, but you can turn on the in-game walkthrough from the settings menu to help. Either way, go to the bar with Ann, let Chris get her number, tell her to answer him when he calls/texts, corrupt the fuck out of her (corruption choices). Also, at Joey's birthday party at the bar, tell her she should change. Then, while on the Ferris wheel with her, tell her you're ok with her and Chris dating. That should get you the choices to see all those scenes.
Ahhh that's why! I've been taking Vanessa to the bar and not Ann, forgot that was the key to getting on that path... Thanks for reminding me! I just wish Joey and Ann had a path or more things happen... Only thing between them is that rival part when Joey tricks her to that blowjob...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ahhh that's why! I've been taking Vanessa to the bar and not Ann, forgot that was the key to getting on that path... Thanks for reminding me! I just wish Joey and Ann had a path or more things happen... Only thing between them is that rival part when Joey tricks her to that blowjob...
Yeah, maybe something later on Ann's corruption path like with Joe + Vanessa threesome. Ann Hate and Joe Rival are least popular paths, so tend to get little content.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes