• Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 683 28.9%

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you know if posted those kind of pics to ig then would get ban quicker than can say meta.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I love the sharing/swinging aspect of LSS. But I also want more of the romantic, vanilla stuff. For people like me, they compliment each other. For non-sharing/swinging fans... they also get the content they want.
I agree and not so much also... Well all the Ann content I love all paths as she is an innocent girl at the start, which I love anything with Chris and her most of all... It's way out of character to how she is in the beginning, and shows how corrupt she gets and is as time goes by...

However the Vanessa content I find too predictable and boring due to her starting off as a slut... Although I do love all the Vanessa/Mario and Vanessa/Customer (Old Guy) content and so want more of that, but it was also predictable.... Which I do enjoy to see how spot on I am with what happens to Vanessa with each update as to what she will do... Only thing that would surprise me is if Vanessa ends up doing her mom or dad, this VN does have the incest tag, so it COULD be possible, only the DEV may do it as a mind blowing surprise.... Although there is no MILF or DILF tag so most likely never will happen... Which the incest really is to cover Emily being there...

Which I think a lot of fans are starting to want to see more of Emily or Alex.... But I can't see their paths as being much of a surprise or having many possible twists unless Chris or Joey are involved... Maybe Mario or the customer also are involved some how???

I much prefer the "NUAGHTY" parts way more as they add surprises and things that can catch a player off guard that isn't the "norm" romantic path... But its how they make it work in the story line that always fascinate me. This VN, unlike others, make all the NTR content work well, in the way they play out in the story, and have believable possibilities. Even the Ann sharing with Chris is very well thought out and written very well with many small variations and possibilities.... For example if you play it the "right way" Ann cheats on the MC with Chris and lets Chris try anal while the MC is passed out on the couch (Ann having sex with Chris while MC is passed out, is cheating to me regardless if he just shared Ann with Chris)... That was a big surprise and why I prefer all the Ann/Chris content... Ann is now Chris's more so then the MC in the end, if you play it that way, I honestly never saw that side playing out until I tried it... I so look forward to where that path ends up between the three of them... But the icing on the cake is all the Ann/Hobo stuff after, which is my fav path so far.... Ann is now almost like Vanessa or even more of a risk taker and full submissive to the MC.... Although Vanessa loves to mess with other peoples lives, which Ann is yet to act that way... Guess that maybe Ann's next level of corruption before group sex, is to guilt trip the MC to being ok with Ann having group sex with other men, so to help her acting career as the pretense.... LOL, anything is possible if you imagine it....

Only the future updates will fully explore the possible paths and what will happen... Wonder what paths will be worked on more so then others... As this VN has a lot of possible paths and they all relay on early choices to get on them... eg I forgot you need to take Ann to the bar right at the start and not Venessa so to get on the Ann/Chris path...You honesty could never see "ALL" the content in one play through....

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree and not so much also... Well all the Ann content I love all paths as she is an innocent girl at the start, which I love anything with Chris and her most of all... It's way out of character to how she is in the beginning, and shows how corrupt she gets and is as time goes by...

However the Vanessa content I find too predictable and boring due to her starting off as a slut... Although I do love all the Vanessa/Mario and Vanessa/Customer (Old Guy) content and so want more of that, but it was also predictable.... Which I do enjoy to see how spot on I am with what happens to Vanessa with each update as to what she will do... Only thing that would surprise me is if Vanessa ends up doing her mom or dad, this VN does have the incest tag, so it COULD be possible, only the DEV may do it as a mind blowing surprise.... Although there is no MILF or DILF tag so most likely never will happen... Which the incest really is to cover Emily being there...

Which I think a lot of fans are starting to want to see more of Emily or Alex.... But I can't see their paths as being much of a surprise or having many possible twists unless Chris or Joey are involved... Maybe Mario or the customer also are involved some how???

I much prefer the "NUAGHTY" parts way more as they add surprises and things that can catch a player off guard that isn't the "norm" romantic path... But its how they make it work in the story line that always fascinate me. This VN, unlike others, make all the NTR content work well, in the way they play out in the story, and have believable possibilities. Even the Ann sharing with Chris is very well thought out and written very well with many small variations and possibilities.... For example if you play it the "right way" Ann cheats on the MC with Chris and lets Chris try anal while the MC is passed out on the couch (Ann having sex with Chris while MC is passed out, is cheating to me regardless if he just shared Ann with Chris)... That was a big surprise and why I prefer all the Ann/Chris content... Ann is now Chris's more so then the MC in the end, if you play it that way, I honestly never saw that side playing out until I tried it... I so look forward to where that path ends up between the three of them... But the icing on the cake is all the Ann/Hobo stuff after, which is my fav path so far.... Ann is now almost like Vanessa or even more of a risk taker and full submissive to the MC.... Although Vanessa loves to mess with other peoples lives, which Ann is yet to act that way... Guess that maybe Ann's next level of corruption before group sex, is to guilt trip the MC to being ok with Ann having group sex with other men, so to help her acting career as the pretense.... LOL, anything is possible if you imagine it....

Only the future updates will fully explore the possible paths and what will happen... Wonder what paths will be worked on more so then others... As this VN has a lot of possible paths and they all relay on early choices to get on them... eg I forgot you need to take Ann to the bar right at the start and not Venessa so to get on the Ann/Chris path...You honesty could never see "ALL" the content in one play through....
So... I actually read your short novel there... but I'm unsure what you're also disagreeing with me about lol. Gimme bullet points! :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes