Votes: 494 20.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 683 28.9%

• Total voters

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
So... I actually read your short novel there... but I'm unsure what you're also disagreeing with me about lol. Gimme bullet points! :KEK:
Wet myself laughing at your reply lol... "novel" lol
Simple put "I love the sharing/swinging aspect of LSS. But I don't want more of the romantic, vanilla stuff."
The "novel" were my reasons why...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Don't forget Ann has a loyal path
And hey who are you calling a pervert
Is that because I want the mc to eat a creampie out of her
More cummy kisses would also be good

Also that's my future wife you talkin bout there
She's a babe

I can't believe you guys think I'm a pervert
I'm actually a gentleman.
As difficult as it may seem.
There are several reasons to 'why' others are not fond of Ann,
Not unlike myself, some do not care for the little-girl pre-puberty look.

Ann's face, reminds me of a girl on a Jurassic 50's advert of doughnuts or pastries.
Or perhaps, "Little Debbies".
Although Emily and Vanessa are obsessed with 'Pink'.

Could totally envision Ann in a Big Pink 57' Chevy.
She just needs those Granny Glasses with the pointy sides.
Something possibly seen in a rest-home or where ever.

However all gals should have option's but..
The Writers may never do that so, it cannot be ANN'ticipated.
You can anticipate dark perverted things, not as much romance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wet myself laughing at your reply lol... "novel" lol
Simple put "I love the sharing/swinging aspect of LSS. But I don't want more of the romantic, vanilla stuff."
The "novel" were my reasons why...
lol glad you got a laugh out of that. I see what you're saying. Well, that was just like... my opinion, man... and my own personal preferences. I like much of how LSS is already, but I do think more of a build-up would make all of that much better. Either way, it is what it is and I'm glad you're happy with the current content. It's definitely a sexy af game as is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
GetOutOfMyLab I asked this before, but I can't remember, I'm currently playing the other version, haven't been introduced to the sister (I guess that who it will be), how much content is in the other version? I know your version is a bit behind, you seem well up to date with everything in the game ;)

I do find it funny how not many will not try the other one because it says "Other" for engine, like Shale Hill Secrets, both games act and play like Ren'Py almost like a capital T :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I asked this before, but I can't remember, I'm currently playing the other version, haven't been introduced to the sister (I guess that who it will be), how much content is in the other version? I know your version is a bit behind, you seem well up to date with everything in the game ;)

I do find it funny how not many will not try the other one because it says "Other" for engine, like Shale Hill Secrets, both games act and play like Ren'Py almost like a capital T :ROFLMAO:
As of my most recent release (August 1), the content is exactly the same as the official version. But you're right, TTrick's engine isn't much different from Ren'Py in terms of the common functionality. I'd certainly take TTrick's custom engine over the Unity and the other garbage engines we see here.

As far as "how much"... that's difficult to say. Each version seems to get longer and longer. But the sister/roommate doesn't appear until version 0.5. So if you're not there yet, you still have a decent amount of content to get through.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As of my most recent release (August 1), the content is exactly the same as the official version. But you're right, TTrick's engine isn't much different from Ren'Py in terms of the common functionality. I'd certainly take TTrick's custom engine over the Unity and the other garbage engines we see here.

As far as "how much"... that's difficult to say. Each version seems to get longer and longer. But the sister/roommate doesn't appear until version 0.5. So if you're not there yet, you still have a decent amount of content to get through.
Yeah, I don't believe I'm even close, on the other version, at the bar scene, and he ended up drinking the pill :ROFLMAO: then the scene after that is where I ended the other night. I was just more curious if there is lewd content yet, as I remember you said there was hardly any, a couple versions ago.

Oh, shit, really, I didn't realize you were caught up! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I don't believe I'm even close, on the other version, at the bar scene, and he ended up drinking the pill :ROFLMAO: then the scene after that is where I ended the other night. I was just more curious if there is lewd content yet, as I remember you said there was hardly any, a couple versions ago.

Oh, shit, really, I didn't realize you were caught up! :ROFLMAO:
haha yeah, with Emily (roommate/sister), there is not much sexual content for MC yet, unfortunately. V0.9 will bring us closer, but I'm not sure it's going to break that barrier just yet. I only know some of what's going on (since I helped out with it), but I don't know how things will ultimately end up yet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
haha yeah, with Emily (roommate/sister), there is not much sexual content for MC yet, unfortunately. V0.9 will bring us closer, but I'm not sure it's going to break that barrier just yet. I only know some of what's going on (since I helped out with it), but I don't know how things will ultimately end up yet.
See, that's why I don't get with the "tag" then. If there isn't any or is there "some" just not "much", and does it qualify for the "tag" even?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
See, that's why I don't get with the "tag" then. If there isn't any or is there "some" just not "much", and does it qualify for the "tag" even?
You mean the "wincest" tag? Perhaps not since the definition of the tag states "sex act", which I think involves contact of genitalia... So in this case, no, I guess there isn't that tag yet. There are other things... such as groping a bob. But, that's the gist of it so far.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
lol glad you got a laugh out of that. I see what you're saying. Well, that was just like... my opinion, man... and my own personal preferences. I like much of how LSS is already, but I do think more of a build-up would make all of that much better. Either way, it is what it is and I'm glad you're happy with the current content. It's definitely a sexy af game as is.
Good point and full agree!!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You mean the "wincest" tag? Perhaps not since the definition of the tag states "sex act", which I think involves contact of genitalia... So in this case, no, I guess there isn't that tag yet. There are other things... such as groping a bob. But, that's the gist of it so far.
Yip, exactly what I mean, it's one of those teaser's atm :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sounds like a bit away :cry:
I wish I could say one way or the other, but I'm just not sure at this point. I keep pushing for more Alex, Emily, and Jenny... obviously, that's working per the previews from 0.9 I shared here, though, that's not to say TTrick wouldn't do that without my intervention. He's no fool. He knows what people are liking and is paying attention to how people are reacting to releases.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wish I could say one way or the other, but I'm just not sure at this point. I keep pushing for more Alex, Emily, and Jenny... obviously, that's working per the previews from 0.9 I shared here, though, that's not to say TTrick wouldn't do that without my intervention. He's no fool. He knows what people are liking and is paying attention to how people are reacting to releases.
Yeah, I've not got into for that long, so, my opinion is very very VERY small in the grand scheme of things, hell it took SHS till Chapter 10 for "it" to finally happen :love:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I've not got into for that long, so, my opinion is very very VERY small in the grand scheme of things, hell it took SHS till Chapter 10 for "it" to finally happen :love:
well... I don't know what SHS is... but if LSS versions are chapters... 0.5 is when Emily appeared and we're only at 0.8 now. So, that's only 3 "chapters" thus far. LSS might beat this SHS to the goal line. :WeSmart:

• Haha

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well... I don't know what SHS is... but if LSS versions are chapters... 0.5 is when Emily appeared and we're only at 0.8 now. So, that's only 3 "chapters" thus far. LSS might beat this SHS to the goal line. :WeSmart:
SHS = Shale Hill Secrets. It's like this where the side characters and scenes, are top notch ;)

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes