Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 685 29.0%

• Total voters

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
sure once apple allows adult games into appstore aka never.
There've been rumors about them allowing third-party apps because of EU legislation, might be something someday. Jailbreaking for some adult games is just not feasible for most.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [v0.8b build 30] [GetOutOfMyLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
heh not just you, my settings block anyone from messaging me :HideThePain:
Too bad...I was going to inform you that you won the lottery, but can't now.

(Actually, saw that you were short on testers and thought I'd offer to help if you needed it.)
And here I am in Nigeria, and wanted to inform him about winning the international lottery to, sad time :cry: .

Jan 15, 2019
So if I'm reading this correctly. This is pretty much the exact xame game but done in Ren'py so it's easier to navigate? Is there any other reason?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How much non-vanilla content is there in this game? (Note that I consider vanilla anything from anal sex down to hand-holding). I mean for both the love and ntr paths.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
How much non-vanilla content is there in this game? (Note that I consider vanilla anything from anal sex down to hand-holding). I mean for both the love and ntr paths.
You probably need to be more specific as thats impossible to answer its so wide a range - what kinks are you asking about.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Neah, I'm still waiting for the scene where the girl vomits cum in a bucket, while having her nostrils plugged and getting rapped in her left ear.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
You probably need to be more specific as thats impossible to answer its so wide a range - what kinks are you asking about.
I'm afraid my personal kinks might be too extreme for a game like this :ROFLMAO:, but I don't dislike playing a game that offers the right amount of spiciness and erotic charge, generally speaking. I was asking that just to have a general idea of what I can find in the game. I actually played this one a long time ago, but I dropped it because of its gameplay and engine. Now that it is being ported to renpy I'm willing to give it a second go.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Neah, I'm still waiting for the scene where the girl vomits cum in a bucket, while having her nostrils plugged and getting rapped in her left ear.
Now this is something I definitely don't expect to ever happen in such a game, but you never know, right? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AssRider
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes