Votes: 496 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Did not get to the poll in time but mine would go something like this Ann>Emily>Alex>Jenny>Vanessa

I am going off of both looks and how much I would like the person IRL. Ann has the perfect amount of cute plus sweet plus growing kink, Emily seems to be sweet plus smoking hot, Alex seems like a sweet girl hiding behind a naughty facade, Jenny seems nice enough but the lips rarely stop moving, Vanessa, while physically hot, she is a bit evil, not quite a sociopath but teetering on the edge of becoming one. The rest, not enough time spent with them to know anything yet.

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Did not get to the poll in time but mine would go something like this Ann>Emily>Alex>Jenny>Vanessa

I am going off of both looks and how much I would like the person IRL. Ann has the perfect amount of cute plus sweet plus growing kink, Emily seems to be sweet plus smoking hot, Alex seems like a sweet girl hiding behind a naughty facade, Jenny seems nice enough but the lips rarely stop moving, Vanessa, while physically hot, she is a bit evil, not quite a sociopath but teetering on the edge of becoming one. The rest, not enough time spent with them to know anything yet.
me definetly Alex>Vanessa > all

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes