Votes: 532 21.2%
  • Jenny

Votes: 125 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 730 29.0%

• Total voters

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
What's the purpose of "Alpha" points and "Ann corruption" points? I know there must be a check somewhere but, so far, I couldn't find any difference. It seems that the only important choice is telling Ann to change. Unfortunately, once she goes down that road, she soon spirals out of control and goes for the total corruption route, even if one tries to keep her corruption points to the minimum. Any idea?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's the purpose of "Alpha" points and "Ann corruption" points? I know there must be a check somewhere but, so far, I couldn't find any difference. It seems that the only important choice is telling Ann to change. Unfortunately, once she goes down that road, she soon spirals out of control and goes for the total corruption route, even if one tries to keep her corruption points to the minimum. Any idea?
Alpha points really only change some dialogues. TTrick might even choose to remove that at some point.

Corruption points are used in various places. For one, if corruption is > 7, it will change which outfit she wears in certain scenes. For Ann to be fully corrupted, these are the conditions:

Ann Corruption greater than or equal to 9

OR

Tell Ann she should change AND Ann Corruption > 4

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think we should ask TTick to change the name of the corruption route
It sounds so dirty & un romantic.

I think it should be call the romance path.
And instead of corruption points we can call them romantic points.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Maviarab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh well it was worth a shot.

And holy heck I just noticed my spelling mistakes in that last post
Man I hate typing on my tablet lol
Sure... blame it on the tablet... :KEK:

Honestly, what the various points or routes are called don't matter. If you find Ann's Corruption route to be Ann's Sweetest Most Romantic Loving Route... feel free to call it that yourself :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sure... blame it on the tablet... :KEK:

Honestly, what the various points or routes are called don't matter. If you find Ann's Corruption route to be Ann's Sweetest Most Romantic Loving Route... feel free to call it that yourself :HideThePain:
Way ahead of you buddy

I call it the 'my loving & innocent girlfriend' path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think we should ask TTick to change the name of the corruption route
It sounds so dirty & un romantic.

I think it should be call the romance path.
And instead of corruption points we can call them romantic points.
seems that normal joshy is in control again.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Alpha points really only change some dialogues. TTrick might even choose to remove that at some point.

Corruption points are used in various places. For one, if corruption is > 7, it will change which outfit she wears in certain scenes. For Ann to be fully corrupted, these are the conditions:

Ann Corruption greater than or equal to 9

OR

Tell Ann she should change AND Ann Corruption > 4
Thanks, much obliged. What's the name of the variables in the code? I want to play a bit with the console and see if I can find a balance between making Ann more "open" to change without turning her into a complete slut...

Reactions: fred9320

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, much obliged. What's the name of the variables in the code? I want to play a bit with the console and see if I can find a balance between making Ann more "open" to change without turning her into a complete slut...
ann.corruption and d4_ann_corruption_response

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes