• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 422 17.9%
  • Ann

Votes: 638 27.1%
  • Emily

Votes: 494 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 118 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 681 28.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
1705698306815.png

Quick check-in!

Hey guys!
This post is just a quick check-in to let you know that everything is fine and going according to schedule!
The update is shaping out nicely! I believe it's going to be my best one to date (fingers crossed)
I've finished Day 1 completely and 90% of Day 2 (renders animations dialogues and coding)
I also rendered around 50% of Days 3 and 4 and wrote 2 scenes.
It's hard for me to calculate how long it will take because it's the first time I'm going to release an update this size.
I can promise you that I'm working on it nonstop.
Can't wait to share it with you already!
Cheers ,
TTrick.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Pardon my ignorance but what does this version being in Ren'Py change from the original?
It had more advantages when I started, but TTrick started implementing things like the gallery. Now, the advantages are built-in walkthrough that can be enabled, built-in gallery unlocker, Android port, spelling/grammar corrections, I've improved some minor dialogues if Emily is set as your sister, better translation support (I've only seen the German translation, but apparently there are several more out there somewhere).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
hi can anyone tell me how to get vanessa on the bar top
If correct that is when Joey is mad at her for being a floozy, but yet she still goes to the bar, I know I did get it somehow and she called the MC to come. As MC you can take her home or have more fun with her there. But it has to do something with Joey being mad at her for being such easy gal.

bo2zombies

Jan 3, 2024
If correct that is when Joey is mad at her for being a floozy, but yet she still goes to the bar, I know I did get it somehow and she called the MC to come. As MC you can take her home or have more fun with her there. But it has to do something with Joey being mad at her for being such easy gal.
yeah im doing that route but i cant get it

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yes do you know how to get there
If you haven't enabled the walkthrough from the Settings menu, do that first. Then, follow Vanessa's blackmail route and eventually Joe's Rival route. So basically, go to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann -> Look at the picture Chris has of him and Vanessa -> Blackmail Vanessa for a blowjob -> at the gym, tell Joe that you blackmailed her -> after Joe's birthday party at the pub, you'll get a text from someone using Vanessa's phone. Tell Ann and you'll go to the bar (don't wait for her to fall asleep). There you'll have the option to take her home, or do shots off her.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes