• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 422 17.9%
  • Ann

Votes: 638 27.1%
  • Emily

Votes: 494 21.0%
  • Jenny

Votes: 118 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 681 28.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
could ask if any news but would be useless.
The latest news, as of Jan 27, was that TTrick is considering doing an alpha release, even though he said he wanted to do a full release this time around. So, missing approximately 3-5 scenes that he'll complete later. He was initially planning for a March 1 Steam release, but doesn't think he'll be able to make that deadline now. He isn't 100% decided on doing this though.

So... Long Story Short... we might see an incomplete alpha release within the next few months, followed by the full version when he completes the remaining scenes.

Reactions: ustar

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The latest news, as of Jan 27, was that TTrick is considering doing an alpha release, even though he said he wanted to do a full release this time around. So, missing approximately 3-5 scenes that he'll complete later. He was initially planning for a March 1 Steam release, but doesn't think he'll be able to make that deadline now. He isn't 100% decided on doing this though.

So... Long Story Short... we might see an incomplete alpha release within the next few months, followed by the full version when he completes the remaining scenes.
Just curious...wll update yours for the alpha or wait for the full?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just curious...wll update yours for the alpha or wait for the full?
I haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on how long it will take him to complete v0.9. This is apparently a larger update, too.

I very much did not enjoy working on 0.8 while it was still in alpha because things did change that I had to go back and redo. So I'm not necessarily looking forward to doing that again with 0.9. We'll see, though...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on how long it will take him to complete v0.9. This is apparently a larger update, too.

I very much did not enjoy working on 0.8 while it was still in alpha because things did change that I had to go back and redo. So I'm not necessarily looking forward to doing that again with 0.9. We'll see, though...
Well you can allways torture Joshy a bit till the complete release is out ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You know... I think real NTR for Josh would be to have other guys stealing his cummy kisses.

Maybe I can get TTrick to whip me up a few renders to tease Joshy with...
Those special kisses are for me!!!

Chris or Joe better not try and steal them.
Or I'll kick their butts.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I told TTrick about my idea and he said that the girl swallowing would be cucking for you.
You mean special kisses with two girls?
That sounds fucking hot.

I just have to keep an eye on Chris or Joe if they are there.
Because I just know they will want those kisses for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nope, I mean afer the girl receives a fresh load, instead of letting you have it, she will just swallow it.
Shit bro that is totally NTR.
I don't mind her banging other dudes but wasting that stuff? thats a sad thought.

And dude I recently used the gallery unlocker to see what I have missed, and I found this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Joe might be a beta cuck or something because he didn't even have dessert.

Vanessa truly deserves better.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Shit bro that is totally NTR.
I don't mind her banging other dudes but wasting that stuff? thats a sad thought.

And dude I recently used the gallery unlocker to see what I have missed, and I found this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Joe might be a beta cuck or something because he didn't even have dessert.

Vanessa truly deserves better.
I think you and I... I think we have different definitions of what a beta cuck is... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, is everyone else excited for the steam release of the official version?
I know I can play the games on here, but I much prefer steam when its available.

It's like steam is PlayStation and F95Zone is Xbox.
Sure, I play on Xbox when I have too, but I much prefer PlayStation.

It's my most anticipated steam AVN launch all year.
I doubt anything will beat it.

And it might bring in lots of new fans who can experience a great game for the first time.

Reactions: HuhRedy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, is everyone else excited for the steam release of the official version?
I know I can play the games on here, but I much prefer steam when its available.

It's like steam is PlayStation and F95Zone is Xbox.
Sure, I play on Xbox when I have too, but I much prefer PlayStation.

It's my most anticipated steam AVN launch all year.
I doubt anything will beat it.

And it might bring in lots of new fans who can experience a great game for the first time.
I'm excited for TTrick... but I don't really use Steam for AVNs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes