Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Anne love path; then you can let her have fun with others (or not, it's your choice).
Very little happen on the love path. It's the one with the least content, and since she doesn't even like to be touched in the library on that path, I doubt she'd be up for any kind of sharing on it ^_^.

You've got to go the corruption path, and agree with Joe and Chris for sharing. Then, Ann will ask if Chris can come to the movies, and you can get her to seat on him.
The choices are basically deal with joe during the truth/dare, let chris give his number to Ann and let her reply to him, dare ann to spend 5 minutes with Joe, agree with Chris during the party. And I think that's about it.
All those are on the walkthrough, as the old choices did not actually change, more scenes were added/reworked, but the old WT is still accurate on the important choices early on.

Reactions: Regis NEX

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There are 3 Ann paths currently.

Ann NTR
Ann Love
Ann Corruption

You'll know the difference between the Love and Corruption depending on how she's dressing and if she dropped her classes to try to go for acting. Love Path, Ann more or less stays true to her self. Corruption, she starts dressing slutty.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I've never played this before, are the choices clearly marked on what will lead to NTR?
Or is there a switch to turn off NTR?
I noticed the walkthrough is only up to 5.0, any idea if that walkthrough will continue? Or once you choose a path are you on the rails for that path?
Here is a novel idea.... why don't you play it and find out?

Reactions: balvenie1401
Jul 13, 2018
So if you don't want NTR, you should probably wait? Or is the Non-ntr path just kinda token?
you are right if you dont want any kind of NTR you need to wait for the love path to get more content, in Corruption path you can kind avoid NTR sometimes but the way it's going i am afraid NTR will somehow be unavoidable some day

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Looking at these comments and with what I experienced with this update, I'm going to give you guys an award for being able to completely bewilder a group of rocket scientists.

I get a message that I'm not on the right path for this update (so nothing new unless I want to go back and start over and if I do I get this repeating, irritating message about using an alpha version) even though I'm looking at your 'Changes/Updates' page which tells me I should have content.

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you are right if you dont want any kind of NTR you need to wait for the love path to get more content, in Corruption path you can kind avoid NTR sometimes but the way it's going i am afraid NTR will somehow be unavoidable some day
No chance guys. We know how most people don't enjoy NTR. It's understandable.
There's a NTR variable, if you don't want NTR - it won't show or even suggest it.

As per corruption and NTR, while NTR is mostly built on the corruption path, it's not the other way. You can play corruption without NTR.

This version has multiple NTR scenes but the game itself actually didn't have many of them up until now. Some would say this is the first version with actual NTR scenes in it.

We include soft and implied NTR as NTR because we know people who are sensitive about it would prefer to avoid it at all cost!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem I have with this game is that its hard to know what choices do what.
after playing it a bunch of times, I get to different routes, but I have no clue how and why.
most of the time I get to the wrong route when I carefully pick the choices that "seems" right, that would take me where I want.
I believe the game need some kind of "helper", telling what happens if I take this or that choice (for the important ones)
this ruins my experience since I feel that I need to unlock routes not enjoy my game with the choices I carefully take.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes