Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
uh i tried this update but there wasn't a lot of scene(only 2 with Ann and pretty normal scenes) are the rest of the scenes coming in the next beta? or am i missing something? i didn't had the movie scene night is it normal too?

shady31

May 31, 2017
uh i tried this update but there wasn't a lot of scene(only 2 with Ann and pretty normal scenes) are the rest of the scenes coming in the next beta? or am i missing something?
I think you might've missed it. It sounds like the new stuff is on Ann's NTR and corruption paths, along with some Jenny stuff. You can find the changelog over here

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I think you might've missed it. It sounds like the new stuff is on Ann's NTR and corruption paths, along with some Jenny stuff. You can find the changelog over here
yeah i'm in this route too but i don't have any choices about what it says in the changelog and it cuts before the movie thing, have you tried it?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I've never played this before, are the choices clearly marked on what will lead to NTR?
Or is there a switch to turn off NTR?
I noticed the walkthrough is only up to 5.0, any idea if that walkthrough will continue? Or once you choose a path are you on the rails for that path?
You can alter your decisions to either have NTR or not. Just follow the walkthrough. There aren't that many decisions after the 0.5

taru

Apr 23, 2018
TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
so i must be dumb but what is the supposed "that locaton" supposed to be

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not guaranteeing anything but try, hope it helps.
It was recommended anyway since almost all the added animations been added to the old scenes..
yeah didn't work, idk why i don't have the choices to choose for the audition and photoshoot and i don't even add the movie thing, maybe if someone have a save of the route just before the update it'll work? so i can continue on it?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
yeah didn't work, idk why i don't have the choices to choose for the audition and photoshoot and i don't even add the movie thing, maybe if someone have a save of the route just before the update it'll work? so i can continue on it?
Sorry about that :/ I havn't tested it and probably won't until next beta is rolled out.. they'll be posting fixes in the form of patches the coming days though so that might be a thing..

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Vmr15

Feb 6, 2020
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Can you update the walkthrough, please?

Reactions: Beaviss
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes