Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if it drops this week. I guess they would have made a new post if a longer delay was coming up.
lets hope so...this is one of the boss game here:))) maybe if somebody has access to the devs patreon page could tell us more. thank you.

Reactions: M12

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
its New trend most of the devs are waiting at least 3 or more months per a update you can say everything for this behaviors in my opinion its for much money less content for them no decision yours.. you can support or wait for months
I don't know about all that, these guys have had lots of content in their previous updates and it usually takes about a month. this time they are clearly taking longer, I am assuming its because this update has more content than the previous ones and I don't mind waiting if that's the case

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
its New trend most of the devs are waiting at least 3 or more months per a update you can say everything for this behaviors in my opinion its for much money less content for them no decision yours.. you can support or wait for months
ofs it is...if one can achieve the same goal (read "money") with the less effort, with rare exceptions, one will go for it:WeSmart:
the only question here is the lowest limit of supporters patience - once it is reached there should be a fine stable state/ equilibrium with steady monthly releases (probably every year or so, if we are lucky:BootyTime:).

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
[Even though it's me writing it, the same goes for Ink as well]

I know that some of you are like - why not just give an ETA? It's the easiest thing to do, and it will keep people happy!
Well, it could've been the case if LSS was my full-time job, and I had a specific schedule I was working by.
But in reality, I work on the game in my free time every chance I get. Therefore there are so many unexpected things that make it impossible to give a correct estimation.
I don't believe in giving a false ETA and keep pushing it back just to make people happy. (But hey, maybe that's just me)
Those who know us, know that we give our heart out for our projects and work on them night and day every chance we can (and happy to do it).
For those who don't, I can assure you that I'm working on the game the minute I finish my job, sometimes even during (don't tell my boss) until I pass out and go to sleep.

With that being said, it's not like we keep people in the dark. We recently opened a "flash-update" channel on our discord (for our Patrons), and we try to update there on our progress at least 3-4 times a week.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
[Even though it's me writing it, the same goes for Ink as well]

I know that some of you are like - why not just give an ETA? It's the easiest thing to do, and it will keep people happy!
Well, it could've been the case if LSS was my full-time job, and I had a specific schedule I was working by.
But in reality, I work on the game in my free time every chance I get. Therefore there are so many unexpected things that make it impossible to give a correct estimation.
I don't believe in giving a false ETA and keep pushing it back just to make people happy. (But hey, maybe that's just me)
Those who know us, know that we give our heart out for our projects and work on them night and day every chance we can (and happy to do it).
For those who don't, I can assure you that I'm working on the game the minute I finish my job, sometimes even during (don't tell my boss) until I pass out and go to sleep.

With that being said, it's not like we keep people in the dark. We recently opened a "flash-update" channel on our discord (for our Patrons), and we try to update there on our progress at least 3-4 times a week.
Don't worry too much about the complains here Ttrick. It's the usual entitled users who believes everything is due to them, and for free. You'll see some will start bitching and ask for those flash updates for free.

Most have a hard time understanding what it means to have a day job. Or would be unable to commit to creating a VN (just have to look at the amount of games here that gets abandonned after one or two updates because it proves more difficult to do than anticipated). So to do both is just something they have no clue what it is.

Anyway, cutting my rant short, you are doing a great job, the game is fantastic, and the next update will be out when it's ready.

Cheers and thanks for your hard work and commitement.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes