• Merry

Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters
Aug 13, 2016
I think it goes mostly unnoticed because of the fact that it's made in unity. I had, and still have a bias against unity games. LSS is top notch, best unity game I've ever played here, but the other ones are usually really problematic to play for me/my system. Therefor when I see a game with the unity tag, I usually don't even download it, unless the story or renders are completely amazing.

That said, this game here is definitily something else. Really glad I gave it a chance. In my top games with Badik and Radiant.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I think it goes mostly unnoticed because of the fact that it's made in unity. I had, and still have a bias against unity games. LSS is top notch, best unity game I've ever played here, but the other ones are usually really problematic to play for me/my system. Therefor when I see a game with the unity tag, I usually don't even download it, unless the story or renders are completely amazing.

That said, this game here is definitily something else. Really glad I gave it a chance. In my top games with Badik and Radiant.
I usually shy away from unity games as well because they're not very player friendly IMO, such as not being able to save with a simple right click whenever you want and create your own scene gallery (which I always do). But this game allows me to do that! Love it.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
My reply has nothing to do with this topic and I'm willing to delete it after my question gets answered. Can I get a high res version of your Lisa avatar? I'd message you directly, but you've blocked all users from getting to your profile.
He, I never checked my user settings...

I don't have it in super high definition (it's from before I upgraded my PC) but here you go:
Lisa - 0016.png

Im also fairly sure that I posted that image in the BB FanArt thread somewhere. It's one of my earlier ones.

Reactions: molerat21

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

I usually tend to do the same thing.
There are but very few exceptions, LSS and Love of Magic. Both running in Unity, and both being fucking awesome ^_^.

We're probably due an update on LSS soon, I hope ^_^.

Reactions: Harlequin1229

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Hello guys and girls. So the update will be this year, like the dev said, or next year? is there a release on patreon for it? because i cannot see there anything. Thank you and BEST GAME EVER !!!!

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Quick question, havent played the game yet but does Ann has a cheating part yet? Like Vanessa, cause I've heard it has something similar as NTR scenes.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I just realized that whenever I get back to this I'm going to have to start over because I didn't keep the saves from my old PC since they're not in the game folder.:FacePalm:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes