Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
I got really excited about this game, though I usually never plays Unity, but when I´ve downloaded the game and after I´ve unarchived it, I try to run it but it says "The program KAutoDeploy can`t be opened". Have somebody seen this before? I got a mac, and yes I know I should buy a windows.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
On the new save system, I see it has folders and pages but I don't seem to be able to put saves in different pages. Clicking the different pages doesn't take me to a new page, the page number highlights but the saves are all still shown on all the pages.

Is this a problem with using old saves? Or am I just dumb? Both?

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Wow I love this so far. Renders are great, plot and dialog is solid, and the branching paths result in very different character development for both the MC and the other characters. Question for those of you trying to find all the paths - has anyone been able to get Ann to show off to the homeless guy? If so, what were your choices?

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Question for those of you trying to find all the paths - has anyone been able to get Ann to show off to the homeless guy? If so, what were your choices?
I tried a few different things, but wasn't able to, so if anyone was able to do it I'd like to know that as well.

Also, I saw one image on the first page which I wasn't able to get it. Anyone here been able to get this scene? If so, how?

Reactions: SAMASH112

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like Vanessa but I'm not sure if I'll try her route I'd have a hard enough time trying to trust her so much that I feel bad for Joe the fool that he is. Ann seems to be more of a work in progress for me I don't want to force her into stuff but I'm not sure if I like this slow learning curve.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Everything seems great so far but with how many routes there are at the bar it seems almost overwhelming for a dev to keep up with so many different options but glad to see he's still at it. Also the tease with Alex is insane! Need to meet her already she's probably my favorite :)

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I tried a few different things, but wasn't able to, so if anyone was able to do it I'd like to know that as well.

Also, I saw one image on the first page which I wasn't able to get it. Anyone here been able to get this scene? If so, how?

For this one I followed the blackmail route, told what's his name that she blew me, and then left the bed with Ann rather than waiting for her to go to sleep. You can then choose to do a body shot but the ex-friend comes in and takes her home, or you can take her home instead, and then grope her some when you put her to bed

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016

You need to blackmail her to give you a blowjob and after that to confess everything to her boyfriend,when you talk with him in the gym

Scyron

Aug 23, 2018
Vanessa with MC during the sex video scene
trick Joe into drinking the drug and let him drink the wine during the video, after that Vanessa is yours ;D

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I tried some different stuff with Ann, having her kiss Joe, Vanessa, the bartender, etc. Got a line after convincing her to drink more about how she's starting to obey me, but she still wouldn't tease the hobo. Maybe it's just not in yet, or there's a choice I'm missing. Wish I knew how to extract images from Unity games. If anyone has a good tutorial to share I'd be interested

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wow if you don't tell Joe to turn around when Vanessa dances with another guy, she then brings him to the bathroom for a bj. Can't even stop the cheating for his birthday celebration. :rolleyes:

Man is there no way to be able to use saves from an older version on a new release? It's kind of a pain to have to replay the whole game just to get to the point where there's new content especially with a game like this that has branching paths.
Is the game bugging out when loading them or are they not there? If it's the latter, your going to have to copy>paste them from the previous install.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery? Because with so many branches, and Unity not allowing you to make the spot saves renpy does, I wouldn't be able to keep track of the scenes.

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback! We will be looking into the bugs posted here(and a few more we found) and release a fixed version soon.

Old saves are compatible! for Windows\Linux, the saves are stored in a SAVES folder in the game exaction path. You need to either extract to the same directory (and override the previous version) OR copy the folder to the new version.
We didn't realize that this might be unintuitive to some, I'll be moving saves to appdata(similar to Renpy) to cut this step for the fixed release or the next one.

Game just starts to open then crashes... any ideas?
Sounds like Android behavior... Is this Android? Please let me know which OS and OS version so I can better diagnose this issue

Anyone else closing the whole game when trying to click the x to close insta? 3 times it's happened now and each time I thought next time I'll go a little slower and make sure I click the right x :ROFLMAO:

K Ink would it be possible to add a quit confirmation when closing the game? If it's just me that's doing it though don't worry about it, I'll have to try be less trigger happy :giggle:
LOL! Honestly, didn't think about that. I'll add a close confirmation for next version! (not the bug fixes one since UI will take some time)

I got really excited about this game, though I usually never plays Unity, but when I´ve downloaded the game and after I´ve unarchived it, I try to run it but it says "The program KAutoDeploy can`t be opened". Have somebody seen this before? I got a mac, and yes I know I should buy a windows.
Meh, we fucked up uploading the wrong dir for Mac. Will upload it properly with the bug fixes version!

On the new save system, I see it has folders and pages but I don't seem to be able to put saves in different pages. Clicking the different pages doesn't take me to a new page, the page number highlights but the saves are all still shown on all the pages.

Is this a problem with using old saves? Or am I just dumb? Both?
You are correct. Paging got fucked up on build. Gonna check this for bug fix version!

Is there a gallery? Because with so many branches, and Unity not allowing you to make the spot saves renpy does, I wouldn't be able to keep track of the scenes.
No in-game gallery yet(planned) but the CGs are :)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes