Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1575959668457.png

Hey guys, it's TTrick here, I had so many things that I wanted to say that had me dragging this message for so long so I've decided to just write my thoughts as I see them.

Since our return, we've tried to release a new game version every month (sometimes even more than one). This month has been different, for two reasons:

The first is that I actually got engaged! So obviously I spent some time with my fiance but that didn't stop me from giving my heart and working hard on LSS!

The second reason was that the main complaint that I've been receiving on LSS is the fact that the updates are too short.
So I've decided to try and do two updates in one version to see how it feels like, but as the time passes I feel like I am keeping you guys in the dark and it's not something that I love doing (that's why I went with the short updates in the first place).

Since V0.3, I've been working almost non stop on V0.4 and I really like how the new version is taking shape!
At the start of the version the guys will go celebrate Joe's birthday, but if you are on bad terms with him you will be there under different circumcises.
You can finish a playthrough (the bar scene) really fast but I don't see that as an issue since LSS wasn't meant to be played once.
Afterward, there are followup scenes that will be highly affected by your choices during that scene.

And those aren't complete yet, and this is where you guys come to the picture.
Since LSS is not a sustainable source of income I'm working on the game in my free time while managing a house and working a full-time job.
I really appreciate all the support and I would release a version every week with tons of content if I could but that's not realistic at the moment, so the best-case scenario for me is to release small updates when I can so you will get some kind of value for your support.
But I feel like now is the perfect opportunity to ask you, would you prefer the way I've been managing the versions so far? (Small versions 1,2 scenes per route)?
Or would you rather wait for me to get more content per update?
I would really appreciate it if you comment on this post so I could know which direction is better for you guys.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't play that many unity games ( 4 to be exact) but this one is really well done so far. I can see a lot of potential paths, obviously just a solo Ann romance, stealing Vanessa, perhaps getting both of them, and if you're into it potential sharing/swinging considering Joe/Vanessa are in an open relationship. The instagram girl will show up eventually too and will be an option, I assume. So this will definitely need some sort of walkthrough, it'll probably become quite complex when it gets more developed.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
TTrick first off congrats on the engagement. Also feel free to take your time 1 longer update every 2-3 months will certainly be worth it, given the quality shown so far. Also look forward to the corruption and sluttification/bimbofication of Anne when the time comes.
I'm in the same boat. Even if the game was updated with small updates more often, I would probably wait longer so I get at least a decent chunk of new gameplay every time I try it again.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is there any kind of guide to the paths? I know there's Ann only, Vanessa, but I thought there was also a "get both" option, is that still a thing?

Aug 13, 2016
yeah walkthrough would be awesome. tried everything but vanessa & ben keep leaving the bar. but there are different pictures in the cg :(

great game anyways!

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
yeah walkthrough would be awesome. tried everything but vanessa & ben keep leaving the bar. but there are different pictures in the cg :(

great game anyways!
well i just played it through three times, the last one, i didnt mention her dancing and found her fucking another dude lol, anyways they leave and i leave with ann, then i get a sms from Joey to record their sex tape and ending up fucking her instead, while Joey is asleep.
keep the updates coming

Oct 22, 2017
Man is there no way to be able to use saves from an older version on a new release? It's kind of a pain to have to replay the whole game just to get to the point where there's new content especially with a game like this that has branching paths.

Reactions: Bakuran

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
well i just played it through three times, the last one, i didnt mention her dancing and found her fucking another dude lol, anyways they leave and i leave with ann, then i get a sms from Joey to record their sex tape and ending up fucking her instead, while Joey is asleep.
keep the updates coming
walkthrough pls sleep Joe and drunk vanessa

Last edited:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Anyone else closing the whole game when trying to click the x to close insta? 3 times it's happened now and each time I thought next time I'll go a little slower and make sure I click the right x :ROFLMAO:

K Ink would it be possible to add a quit confirmation when closing the game? If it's just me that's doing it though don't worry about it, I'll have to try be less trigger happy :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes