• Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Haven't played this game since very early on and it looks like it turned into what most feared it would.

Basically an NTR focused gamed with a tacked on love route... It's great that they made NTR avoidable but if your avoiding 75% of the content what's the point of even playing if your not into watching all the girls with "other" guys :ROFLMAO:

Oh well just have to strike another off the watchlist (y)
First, I wanted to thank you for calling me a talented dev, but I saw you edited that part out of your message so... yeah...

Second, How did you calculate the 75% you mentioned? Did you actually compare the total sum of the renders and divided it with the NTRs ones? Or it's just a guess? Let me know your math because otherwise, you are unrighteously misleading people.

Third, you came in here after a two and half years (Your last comment was in June 2019) just to say you are leaving? You could have just removed the game from your watch list and be done with it.

Farewell.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
First, I wanted to thank you for calling me a talented dev, but I saw you edited that part out of your message so... yeah...

Second, How did you calculate the 75% you mentioned? Did you actually compare the total sum of the renders and divided it with the NTRs ones? Or it's just a guess? Let me know your math because otherwise, you are unrighteously misleading people.

Third, you came in here after a two and half years (Your last comment was in June 2019) just to say you are leaving? You could have just removed the game from your watch list and be done with it.

Farewell.
you even admitted you dont like that route as much soooo

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I admitted that writing vanilla scenes are out of my comfort zone, sooo? Does it change anything else I said or done?
So why bother with a love route?

But yes you are talented at rendering but I have serious issues with devs not being honest about what their game is really about. You want to make an NTR/Sharing/Voyeur game have at it, but don't dangle the carrot of an actual love route when you don't want to anyways, it screams of purely financial motives and nobody likes being lied too.

Also why do so many devs believe love routes has to be completely vanilla with standard missionary position? Just cause people aren't into watching their girl railed by strange D doesn't mean it cant get a little kinky and crazy... I mean its pretty damn easy, just draw the line at sharing/swinging and damn near everything else is game on, were not some puritans straight out of bible study we just don't share.

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Speak for yourself. The votes and like ratio seems to say otherwise.

From the synopsis: "Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?" NTR is an option. I did a playthrough with Ann. No NTR. So it's doable. That's the thing with optional content, like playing a RPG, you don't have to do all the side quests. I do wish there was more of a choice wheel than there currently is. But that's it.
Like I said its great that you have the option what side quests you want to play but when 2/3 of said quests you have zero interest in why bother even downloading the game? My issue is with the description of the game and what is actually in it.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
yes. you did 2 corruption updates in a row. not to mention theres like 3 ntr paths and only 1 love
The NTR and corruption are on top of the vanilla one, it's obvious that if you choose not to see content the game will be shorter for you.

And yes, I did two corruption paths in the row, because like I said, the vanilla path is out of my comfort zone and I need more time to set it up and check out some resources

But yes you are talented at rendering but I have serious issues with devs not being honest about what their game is really about. You want to make an NTR/Sharing/Voyeur game have at it, but don't dangle the carrot of an actual love route when you don't want to anyways, it screams of purely financial motives and nobody likes being lied too.

Also why do so many devs believe love routes has to be completely vanilla with standard missionary position? Just cause people aren't into watching their girl railed by strange D doesn't mean it cant get a little kinky and crazy...
I'm not "bothering" with the love route. It's a route like all the rest, it's not my fault it's not to your liking.
If you think I'm not being honest you need to get your facts straight. You can go over all my comments and whatever and see if I ever said the game is going to be a love story.

If someone wants only that, the game is not for him, and I said it many times.

And the fact that you think that I'm doing it for financial gain just shows how you've been absent from what went down in the past year.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
The NTR and corruption are on top of the vanilla one, it's obvious that if you choose not to see content the game will be shorter for you.

And yes, I did two corruption paths in the row, because like I said, the vanilla path is out of my comfort zone and I need more time to set it up and check out some resources
you have the joe path, ann hate, and corruption. yeah the corruption has a bit of mc and ann, but the game has way more ntr routes. maybe not 75 but like 66%. guys saying its not a good love game and here you are agreeing.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
you have the joe path, ann hate, and corruption. yeah the corruption has a bit of mc and ann, but the game has way more ntr routes. maybe not 75 but like 66%. guys saying its not a love game and here you are agreeing, its underwhelming.
It's not a love game like it's not an NTR game, it's a game that has a love route like all other routes.
And honestly, I don't understand your point.
I'm developing the game to my own vision and try to do my best on every route.
Some people like it, and some, like you. Don't.
It is what it is. There are many other games out there, I hope you'll find something more to your liking.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
It's not a love game like it's not an NTR game, it's a game that has a love route like all other routes.
And honestly, I don't understand your point.
I'm developing the game to my own vision and try to do my best on every route.
Some people like it, and some, like you. Don't.
It is what it is. There are many other games out there, I hope you'll find something more to your liking.
but you only have one love path right now while theres multiple of the others. dont know if that will change but the other genres get way more "love" right now

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
but you only have one love path right now while theres multiple of the others. dont know if that will change but the other genres get way more "love" right now
Have you played the last version?
There are hints for at least 3 new love paths there.

Reactions: MangoMeta

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021

Also why do so many devs believe love routes has to be completely vanilla with standard missionary position? Just cause people aren't into watching their girl railed by strange D doesn't mean it cant get a little kinky and crazy...
The reason I'm sure most reasonable people may believe a route with Ann is
"vanilla", at least, at first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when it comes to Vanessa:

LOL! Financial reasons. They only get about 1.2K/month. Let's not be delusional here. Looking at the tag this meets the requirements. And it's also not even close to a completed product. I've seen games add content out of chronological order. Authors do that with their novels as well.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I'm not "bothering" with the love route. It's a route like all the rest, it's not my fault it's not to your liking.
If you think I'm not being honest you need to get your facts straight. You can go over all my comments and whatever and see if I ever said the game is going to be a love story.

If someone wants only that, the game is not for him, and I said it many times.

And the fact that you think that I'm doing it for financial gain just shows how you've been absent from what went down in the past year.
See here is the dishonesty. You say you need to research the love route? Seriously? This doesn't need to be some 1920s prim and proper bullshit novela. Sex is ok before 50 dates even if you actually love somebody. You just don't care about the "love" route fans and it's just an excuse to drag your feet with anything but niche content.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Regarding the opening message about this update being an alpha, and we should wait for the full version if we don't want to miss out on things that might be changed; roughly how long after alpha updates are full update releases typically? Not looking for a date, but are we talking days? Weeks? etc.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The reason I'm sure most reasonable people may believe a route with Ann is
"vanilla", at least, at first:
And when it comes to Vanessa:

LOL! Financial reasons. They only get about 1.2K/month. Let's not be delusional here. Looking at the tag this meets the requirements. And it's also not even close to a completed product. I've seen games add content out of chronological order. Authors do that with their novels as well.
Since I haven't played in awhile and I am just going by other peoples comments is the sexual content with Ann easier to access in the love route or the other routes? If the answer is easier on the non love routes you have your answer to why the love route is just a bullshit add on to attract a wider fanbase that will just be let down in the end.

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
Since I haven't played in awhile and I am just going by other peoples comments is the sexual content with Ann easier to access in the love route or the other routes? If the answer is easier on the non love routes you have your answer to why the love route is just a bullshit add on to attract a wider fanbase that will just be let down in the end.
That's horrible logic. First you strawman with the 50+ dates and 1920 novela analogy attacking something that's not even present. It doesn't take 50+ dates with Ann. If you're going to continue with super simple logical fallacies you're welcome to. Unreasonable people exist.

To me the love route is not BS. Perhaps it's not even meant for Ann. Maybe it's Alex. I don't know, I'm not the storyteller here. And there's sex with all routes possible. It seemed far too easy for me with the love route. But I guess that's where subjective opinions come in.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's the same difficulty, the scenes are just different variations or happen in different ways. I also don't understand why you're complaining about a game you admit that you haven't played in a long time. Seems pretty pointless and that you're just upset about content you dislike being in a game...that you don't play.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
See here is the dishonesty. You say you need to research the love route? Seriously? This doesn't need to be some 1920s prim and proper bullshit novela. Sex is ok before 50 dates even if you actually love somebody. You just don't care about the "love" route fans and it's just an excuse to drag your feet with anything but niche content.
You are just commenting like someone who didn't play the game. Ann is having sex multiple times in multiple positions, and yes with the MC.

And you basically contradict yourself, the "research" I mentioned was to improve the path because I know it's lacking.
And the only people I don't care about are people with your attitude.
And please go find other hobbies and stop wasting my time.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes