Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
And were back. The only Unity game I anticipate that isnt Timestamps. So glad to see this project back up and running.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
Hello, i am new to this game and wanted to know if there is any major difference between the default download and the unity one. Is just a change of engine?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello, i am new to this game and wanted to know if there is any major difference between the default download and the unity one. Is just a change of engine?
I literally just answered this a few posts up. There is new content on the version using the new engine.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So. The original game was made in the Unity engine by a different team. The new game still has one of the original Devs but is now made with a different engine. Game is so good, I replayed to get up-to-date on the new engine and I almost never do that.

Reactions: Jdubya

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
where do i place my old save file`?
If your old save file is from the Unity version, it won't work. You'll have to start from the beginning, which is a good thing since there's some new content.
Too bad it is no unity .. I used the automatic translation tool to play it.
Not too sure what the automatic translation tool does (is this a language related thing?), but this was due to a split in the team and TTrick used an engine he knew so he could continue the game.

Feb 21, 2020
If your old save file is from the Unity version, it won't work. You'll have to start from the beginning, which is a good thing since there's some new content.

Not too sure what the automatic translation tool does (is this a language related thing?), but this was due to a split in the team and TTrick used an engine he knew so he could continue the game.
I don't know English so I used the translation tool

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm kinda new to this game and have played all the way through to the end of the Ann purity route. I'm playing the Vanessa route now and I just have a question. Is there any point in checking on Alex's insta?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm kinda new to this game and have played all the way through to the end of the Ann purity route. I'm playing the Vanessa route now and I just have a question. Is there any point in checking on Alex's insta?
You get three bonus semi lewd pictures from her. One if you comment "I love you" on her 14th picture and another two if you like all her pictures up until a certain point and text her a dick pic when she asks you for a photo.
On Ann's corruption route you'll meet her and she'll make reference to knowing you from insta. When you meet her in what's currently alpha content on Ann corruption or Vanessa's romance/sneaky blackmail paths she'll recognize you when you tell her your username.
She becomes your neighbor so I'm guessing getting her insta content probably unlocks an actual path for her later in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

blubberina

May 29, 2017

When you start from beginning with the new engine version are you able to access insta? Could you share a screenshot if so? For me it looks like (see attached).

Regards!

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You get three bonus semi lewd pictures from her. One if you comment "I love you" on her 14th picture and another two if you like all her pictures up until a certain point and text her a dick pic when she asks you for a photo.
On Ann's corruption route you'll meet her and she'll make reference to knowing you from insta. When you meet her in what's currently alpha content on Ann corruption or Vanessa's romance/sneaky blackmail paths she'll recognize you when you tell her your username.
She becomes your neighbor so I'm guessing getting her insta content probably unlocks an actual path for her later in the game.
Awesome, thank you very much for your detailed reply. I appreciate it.
I'll have to start over because I'm fairly certain I already missed the 14th pic. LOL.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes