Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This is getting re-worked onto a different engine? This is like the best tactic devs use to keep games going forever for Patreon.
It's not getting re-worked into a new engine. The full game has already been transitioned to a new engine, and new content, that wasn't in the original engine, has already been added to it (though in its alpha state). Plus, no payments were taken while the dev created the new engine and transitioned the game over to it. So, it definitely wasn't a cash grab. The reasons behind making a new engine are well documented. So, you can look it up if you want.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Dev. Very cool game. That's awesome that somebody can make a game with NTR and without boring storyline.
It looks like we won't be limited to 2 main female characters so i have a question. Will be there more paths to play this game?

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi,

First thanks for the mod!

I have tried to follow the instructions but in the settings menu there is no option to scroll down. So I have searched my AppData folder and found the folder containing the save files. I copied the "RecordedScenes" folder on the same folder where "saves", "Cache", etc. is located. Is that correct? If yes, how can I access the Scenes in-game? There is no new menu item.

Thx in advance!

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hmm looks like I am facing another problem. I started a new game and at the point where MC wants to check insta I have no possibility to do so. cannot click on the computer (or nothing happens) and there is no phone icon so maybe I do not see the whole screen of the game?! Tried with windowed and fullscreen but no change...

Anybody an idea?

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
1. The new update HAS new content.
2. Sorry, I forgot that I need to ask you for permission on what engine I want to use for MY game.
3. I opened a new Patreon and froze payment for 8 months while working on the engine, all the patrons were NEW patrons that moved from the old Patreon. So no one forgot to cancel shit.
Plus, I also wrote a PUBLIC message telling everyone I'm about to charge in the following month.

You can shake your head all you want, and frankly, I'm sad that I even invested time replying to you.

You already gave the game a 2\5 review, you clearly don't like the game. So why are you still around? What's the point?
Do you just want to cause damage? Or Your mom just didn't hug you enough as a child?

Thank you and please fuck off the thread.

Cheers,
TTrick.
Shouldn't even reply to the haters, it's a great game, love all characters and scenarios, especially ann romance share route.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Hmm looks like I am facing another problem. I started a new game and at the point where MC wants to check insta I have no possibility to do so. cannot click on the computer (or nothing happens) and there is no phone icon so maybe I do not see the whole screen of the game?! Tried with windowed and fullscreen but no change...

Anybody an idea?
Please give more information like:
Are you using the new engine or the old one? (Unity)? By your previous message it seems like you are using the old one.
On what OS are you playing?
Attach a screenshot, it will help.

this game is so hot, love Vanessa :love:
any way to unlock all scenes?
I'm working on an in-game gallery and walkthrough.
Until then, you are welcome to post questions on my , and I or others will help you find all the scenes!

Shouldn't even reply to the haters, it's a great game, love all characters and scenarios, especially ann romance share route.
Thank you!
I usually try to ignore them, but he straight up spreading lies without even checking what was going on with me in the past year.
You need exactly 5 minutes to go into my Patreon and check my public posts to understand what changed since the last time the game was updated.

I guess some people just need a good spanking. And not in a good way

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
LSS is running better than ever! Love all the quality of life additions you made to the game, TTrick. Glad to see this game has come back, and that you're still delivering quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wedstone and TTrick

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
LSS is running better than ever! Love all the quality of life additions you made to the game, TTrick. Glad to see this game has come back, and that you're still delivering quality.
Thank you!
It's just the start.
My first step was to get the engine working and stable.
Now I can start adding all the other features that I've planned.

TTrick Are there plans for the new engine to have a Linux native version?
Linux is supported, but I haven't uploaded it yet since I didn't find anyone to test it.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Does the game still run on linux? It is there for the old engine, but for the latest version I see only Windows and Mac downloads.
If you don't want to wait for the official build, just grab the Windows version, unzip it and follow fsck's instructions.

If you can't install Electron, here's another option: download the latest build from (the filename is something like:
- electron-vXX.Y.Z-linux-ia32.zip for 32-bit systems
- electron-vXX.Y.Z-linux-x64.zip for 64-bit systems
XX.Y.Z being the version number, of course).
Unzip it, replace the resources folder with the one from the game, then launch the game:
cd /path/to/electron/
./electron .

Tested the game with Electron V16.0.4 and it worked flawlessly.
Btw, kudos to the dev for porting the game to the new engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck and eaglef55

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there no updated walkthrough of this ? I remember having a hard time playing this last time as you had the phone/computer and ingame choices with complicated routes, dunno if I want to invest my time again if I have to solve all kinds of puzzles just to get the route I want again without missing many points.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there no updated walkthrough of this ? I remember having a hard time playing this last time as you had the phone/computer and ingame choices with complicated routes, dunno if I want to invest my time again if I have to solve all kinds of puzzles just to get the route I want again without missing many points.
Not currently, though, the old WT is still relevant. TTrick also wants to integrate and in-game WT at some point.

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Please give more information like:
Are you using the new engine or the old one? (Unity)? By your previous message it seems like you are using the old one.
On what OS are you playing?
Attach a screenshot, it will help.

I am using the 7a2-01 version. No idea where I can see the used engine. Running on Windows 10. Attached a screenshot. Clicked everywhere but nothing happens which makes it impossible to proceed.

Best regards and good games (at least as far as I remember all the stuff after the screenshot :-D)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes