Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Having said all that, He is busy redoing the game into a new engine and I think the main path he worked on is the corruption path. I will maybe wait untill the game is caught up again to where it was, before I suggest you play it.
Ignoring the aggression of his post, is it accurate to say that this is primarily an NTR focused game? I'd like to know before I bother to download it. If I do so and I opt for the romance path, will I be disappointed?
So there is no confusion or misinformation, the new engine was already created, it has caught up to the previous Unity update, and new content has been added. So, now is as good a time as any to play it. The only reason I could see for holding out is that the update is still in alpha, so it's still incomplete. Maybe waiting another few weeks for the completed update would better suit your tastes if you prefer playing the finished product.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So there is no confusion or misinformation, the new engine was already created, it has caught up to the previous Unity update, and new content has been added. So, now is as good a time as any to play it. The only reason I could see for holding out is that the update is still in alpha, so it's still incomplete. Maybe waiting another few weeks for the completed update would better suit your tastes if you prefer playing the finished product.
Thanks, I did not know that. Reading between the lines, it seems like he mostly worked on the Ann Corruption path.

Regardless, I think I'm going to wait one or two updates before I pick this up again.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This indicates that the corruption is not intwined with NTR?
Not necessarily, but corruption can come together with sharing. It's been a while since I played this game, so my memory is a bit fussy on this.

In terms of normal NTR: The Dev called it a "Ann hate path" in his WT. So that tells you all you need to know about the NTR path. You can obviously also reject someone, in which case, they will start dating someone else, etc.

In conclusion:
Anne is pretty much following your lead. If you keep the romance sweet, she stays sweet, If you corrupt her, she becomes more corrupt. He corruption can lead to sharing if you push it. If you reject her, or hurt her, it will become "NTR".

Vanessa is a loose cannon. And there are other love interest lurking around that we do not know what will happen with.

So my summation of the game is It's not an NTR focused game, BUT anything can happen and that's what I like about this game.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Not necessarily, but corruption can come together with sharing. It's been a while since I played this game, so my memory is a bit fussy on this.

In terms of normal NTR: The Dev called it a "Ann hate path" in his WT. So that tells you all you need to know about the NTR path. You can obviously also reject someone, in which case, they will start dating someone else, etc.

In conclusion:
Anne is pretty much following your lead. If you keep the romance sweet, she stays sweet, If you corrupt her, she becomes more corrupt. He corruption can lead to sharing if you push it. If you reject her, or hurt her, it will become "NTR".

Vanessa is a loose cannon. And there are other love interest lurking around that we do not know what will happen with.

So my summation of the game is It's not an NTR focused game, BUT anything can happen and that's what I like about this game.
Seems reasonable, I'll definitely try out the corruption path if it doesn't involve NTR at some point as well as the romance path.
From what I've read and quickly flipping through the images it seems as if content might indeed be a little light at the moment, but not indiscriminately. Hope it shapes up well in the future, might give it a quick go anyway despite that. It hurts a bit that Vanessa has the better hair, yes it matters, a little.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Seems reasonable, I'll definitely try out the corruption path if it doesn't involve NTR at some point as well as the romance path.
From what I've read and quickly flipping through the images it seems as if content might indeed be a little light at the moment, but not indiscriminately. Hope it shapes up well in the future, might give it a quick go anyway despite that. It hurts a bit that Vanessa has the better hair, yes it matters, a little.
I actually played all the paths, on unity (Because the game is relatively short, it pretty easy to do). IMO opinion all the paths are pretty interesting. Even the NTR path is not strictly speaking an NTR path, because technically she's not your GF anymore. It does not have an NTR focus in it.

I do prefer the romantic path (That's my canon path). The corruption path has some nice content. I actually also enjoyed the Vanessa path. For me she's awesome!

BUT I will concede that this game is not for everyone. The romantic path is there if you hate NTR, but if you stray from it, you will see some stuff that I don't consider NTR, but became the "De facto F95 definition of NTR" : Someone touched a girl I like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick

eaglef55

Sep 25, 2021
Does the game still run on linux? It is there for the old engine, but for the latest version I see only Windows and Mac downloads.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
After the anns meeting in the bar for the 1st time. After that we we go to sleep that night, it says that due to this is a beta version so there might be some internet connectivity issue. So it may take some time.. Y does is happens in Android?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No new content just updated on a different engine - completely needlessly - why change engine if not to Ren'Py? All this to avoid the abandoned tag and milk people on patreon who have forgotten to unsubscribe. smh sketchy devs.
There is a little new content and changing engines was needed. Kamo and TTrick split up and Kamo was doing in the coding. TTrick doesn't know Unity so wrote it in something he could do. I believe someone else also mentioned that TTrick doesn't like python, so Ren'Py was out of the question.

They announced this on their respective Patreons and suspended subscriptions.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
No new content just updated on a different engine - completely needlessly - why change engine if not to Ren'Py? All this to avoid the abandoned tag and milk people on patreon who have forgotten to unsubscribe. smh sketchy devs.
1. The new update HAS new content.
2. Sorry, I forgot that I need to ask you for permission on what engine I want to use for MY game.
3. I opened a new Patreon and froze payment for 8 months while working on the engine, all the patrons were NEW patrons that moved from the old Patreon. So no one forgot to cancel shit.
Plus, I also wrote a PUBLIC message telling everyone I'm about to charge in the following month.

You can shake your head all you want, and frankly, I'm sad that I even invested time replying to you.

You already gave the game a 2\5 review, you clearly don't like the game. So why are you still around? What's the point?
Do you just want to cause damage? Or Your mom just didn't hug you enough as a child?

Thank you and please fuck off the thread.

Cheers,
TTrick.

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So, I managed to locate my saves from Long Story Short 0.7a1. I copied all of them into the correct folder. However, I'm unable to see my saves in the new version of the game.

Anyone found a solution yet?
You need to start over. a1 and a2 are running on completely different engines, so the saves won't carry over. The old game was on Unity, the new engine is something different.

I feel like TTrick maybe should have just changed the version number, or called "Remake" or something to avoid the confusion.

Nov 1, 2018
Is there anyone to make a solid Walkrhough for the latest version ?

is there a way to make the gallery mode work ? [On mac, the settings mods option dorsn’t appear)

thanks bros!

Reactions: Sp1kez
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes