Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Story Short [v0.7a2.01] [TTrickGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 832 MB / 195 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7a2.01-pc-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 828 MB / 194 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7a2.01-mac-crunched.7z

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
hi, anyone know if there is any way to translate this game? I am Spanish and I translate both unity and renpy but this type of engine does not

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I cant for the life of me figure out how to get on the Ann Corruption Path
It isn't that difficult. Generally speaking, just pick the more forceful options. Shove her head down during the BJ, let Vanessa stick the dildo in her mouth, sleep naked beside her, make her drink etc. You'll know you're on her corruption route when she comes over dressed in booty shorts and a top like Vanessa wears.

Also, the WT in the OP is still valid. The story is still the same, just switched into a new engine.

This is getting re-worked onto a different engine? This is like the best tactic devs use to keep games going forever for Patreon.
The coder left and the dev doesn't know how to code Unity. So he switched engines.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
It sucks how unless you keep it totally vanilla with Ann she just becomes a whore and the mc is ok with that. In this game being dominant means you share with that retarded friend

• Angry
Reactions: EmsPsyBr

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Not really. Tbh each of the routes look pretty short from what I've seen so far so I suspect it could feel that way though. There's a toggle at the start of the game that will disable any real NTR choices. No matter what though you aren't the only character getting laid. If you turn down Ann it's possible to see her hooking up, Vanessa will sleep with her boyfriend and cheat on him with guys other than just you. I wouldn't call it an NTR focused game and even as a massive NTR hater I don't feel like the NTR gets thrown in your face but I could see some people feeling like it is.
The romance path with Ann is a little short on content but it's sweet. You do go all the way with her so you won't be blue balled on her romance path at least. Her corruption path is still loyal, probably worth playing through and has a bit more content. Haven't tried Vanessa's romance path but she's a slut and I could see her path turning off the romance fans. The choice for whether you go romance or blackmail with her is whether or not you decide to look at a photo of her cheating on her bf sucking another dude's dick. I guess it's a little much but if you can stomach that render then you should be fine with anything else you'd see from her.

Anyway as a vanilla player I think the game's pretty good. Even if you don't want to touch Vanessa it's worth playing for Ann imo. Hope I gave enough info to decide anyway.
Ok, so it sounds like the plan is to solely go after Ann and ignore Vanessa (who is a slut through and through). That works perfectly fine for me, monogamous content is usually more fulfilling anyway.
Thanks for the rundown, it's good that there's a hard switch for it.

No it's actually not an NTR focused game. The Romance path is pretty cool, but you could also do corruption instead of romance.
This indicates that the corruption is not intwined with NTR?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Okay, after sneaking a peek in the pictures folder, I think the new content is all Vanessa stuff, not sure which route it's in but I don't think I've ever seen these pics in the old version. There's MC going down on Vanessa, as well as cumming on her feet.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
So, I managed to locate my saves from Long Story Short 0.7a1. I copied all of them into the correct folder. However, I'm unable to see my saves in the new version of the game.

Anyone found a solution yet?

althworld

May 12, 2018
Indeed. You can still corrupt Ann while NTR is turned off.
Is there a guide? Cause even after doing everything according to the old walkthrough that'd increase her corruption, it still never gets to the point where she's in booty shorts, also if I'm right, 10 corruption is necessary to trigger the scene in Vanessa's room in the evening where she takes the pill, but I can't find a way to that scene. Even with NTR turned on, it just becomes a Joe and Ann.

The walkthrough really needs a new update, or maybe a cheat mod to tweak the points.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there a guide? Cause even after doing everything according to the old walkthrough that'd increase her corruption, it still never gets to the point where she's in booty shorts, also if I'm right, 10 corruption is necessary to trigger the scene in Vanessa's room in the evening where she takes the pill, but I can't find a way to that scene. Even with NTR turned on, it just becomes a Joe and Ann.

The walkthrough really needs a new update, or maybe a cheat mod to tweak the points.
Currently no other guide other than the original in the OP. However, before I even responded I did a quick play with NTR turned off and was able to get the booty shorts and where she takes the pill.

TTrick mentioned wanting to build an in-game walkthrough, however.

althworld

May 12, 2018
I must be missing something then. I'll just have to wait for the next update cause this one probably isn't getting a walkthrough.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I must be missing something then. I'll just have to wait for the next update cause this one probably isn't getting a walkthrough.
Some things I can think of are that when you're having your first experience with Ann, you need to tell her to take everything off, force her head down, and tell her to taste the cum. Then, when you go to Vanessa to get help, tell her it was Ann's idea. Then, when Ann is coming over you have to tell Vanessa so she comes and helps.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Some things I can think of are that when you're having your first experience with Ann, you need to tell her to take everything off, force her head down, and tell her to taste the cum. Then, when you go to Vanessa to get help, tell her it was Ann's idea. Then, when Ann is coming over you have to tell Vanessa so she comes and helps.
The first one, she just takes off her dress. I don't see an option for the underwear. The second one, if I confess to Joe, that option of telling Vanessa it was Ann's idea doesn't show up. The third one, even if I don't confess and the second option shows up, after informing Vanessa, she doesn't come over and just sends good luck. I don't see any options to call her either. I think there were a few extra options in the previous version, though I might be remembering wrong.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The first one, she just takes off her dress. I don't see an option for the underwear. The second one, if I confess to Joe, that option of telling Vanessa it was Ann's idea doesn't show up. The third one, even if I don't confess and the second option shows up, after informing Vanessa, she doesn't come over and just sends good luck. I don't see any options to call her either. I think there were a few extra options in the previous version, though I might be remembering wrong.
If you even had the option to confess to blackmailing Vanessa then you're on the wrong path. Your main path is on Vanessa's path, you can only get the corrupted Ann if you're on Ann's main path. Only love or NTR is available with Ann if you're on Vanessa's main path.
When Vanessa tells you to cancel your bar date with Ann to meet up with her instead really early in the game you have to say no and go out with Ann anyway. Then sleep with her naked after truth or dare and be as pushy as you can and she'll end up on her corruption path.

Reactions: althworld
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes