Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638607174302.png

Dev outed what managed to complete by December 1.
Then, not long after (dev believed a matter of weeks), will upload the rest of the content of what will be missing + bug fixes (for that path).

So keep that in mind and decide if you want to wait or immediately try it out.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Sad to hear Ttrick and Kamo broke up their working relationship as that means more work on the one remaining dev, so slower updates. Will be interesting to see what the split between NTR/Sharing and non-NTR/Sharing will be now. As I felt with the unity updates there was a decent split, maybe not 50/50 but close enough for me to invest in the game.
(Ann is adorable, but only want that cutie for me.) So we'll see what happens over the next couple months.
The split will remain the same. The story was always TTrick's doing. Kamo was primarily the coder, and in particular, a coder for Unity. So, the game is using a new engine because TTrick knows nothing about coding for Unity. Plus, there were always issues, and lack of features with Unity, so he took this opportunity to make a new engine that better fits what he wanted. But as far as story, it will remain unchanged, and everything that was originally planned will continue as planned, especially since TTrick is now 100% responsible for the game's development.

Reactions: bratdrake

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
save file location is C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop\saves
But I don't knowhow to edit it ... 1 file has same variable 105 location

Styxxx82

Dec 5, 2018
Wonderful game with great animations and good story, but it needs some sort of WT mod and/or gallery mod.
Too many outcomes and need some sort of guidance on how to get the outcome you want

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is it accurate to say that this is primarily an NTR focused game? I'd like to know before I bother to download it. If I do so and I opt for the romance path, will I be disappointed?

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I don't like when the game has so many restrictions. Having both girls at the same time would have worked better imo since Vanessa isn't really a girl who expects commitment.
And i hate it when i have to be a douche if i choose Vanessa over Ann :cry: nevertheless it's a very good game

So how to extract images from this version?
resources\app\dist\static\media check there

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes