Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is the gallery or equivalent available on the new engine version?
I didn't see any replay gallery in the new version, I would assume that hasn't been implemented yet.

The old gallery in Unity was terrible. I remember it would often show things not unlocked and you think it's a whole new scene, but it's actually pretty much just the same scene but with one or two lines different.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will there be repeatable events [not referring to grinding] like man of the house or will all the events be thrown into gallery once there in the game ?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Really glad to see this updated an alive. Ann is the perfect kind of girl to corrupt, all innocent and doe-eyed and seems to just pretty much go along with however you want to shape and mould her... I'm hoping eventually I'll get her blonde, with pierced tiddies and looking like a street-walker.

It's a bit of a shame that as there's an engine change it's not been moved in Renpy... don't get me wrong I think this is probably the best unnamed engine I've seen for a game, it's got rollback, skipping, can save easily... but were it to be Renpy then hopefully stuff like walkthrough mods would be more likely to appear, and I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing with what photos to upload and little choices made here or there.

There's no changelog but on a quick fly through I didn't notice anything new, at the end it says a non-alpha version should be out soon so I'll recheck more thoroughly when that's about... maybe it's Vanessa stuff, who I've never really been sure how I feel about, I dig that she's a hoe but I'm going to need something spicier with her before I give much of a hoot about what she does.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Can you possibly update your walkthrough to the latest version? Thanks in advance. If you're already working on it then great

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
I love this game, but we really need some updated WT. I feel like I'm missing a lot of content from different paths, not sure if that's true or just a feeling

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I did a quick run through, going for Ann corruption, but didn't see anything new down this path. I also kind of wish the new engine was renpy, then I could've just unren'd and peeked into the code to see what's new or how to get somewhere.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Will you be updating? Please do

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes