Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Another game with 'optional ntr' heavily focus on ntr-corruption and a half assed pure love route. Why I'm not even surprised... Seriously I hate some devs talk like put romance route for attract the general audience but overwhelming majority of the content on ntr-sharing-corruption...etc route. I respect devs who makes full NTR games more than this guys because they know they will not make much money but they don't bait player with half assed vanilla side route and call other content 'optional/avodiable'. 'Yeah that content is avodiable you avoid 80% of the cotent in the game lol'. Like either focus on both routes equal and make similar amount of content each or don't make that route at all. Nice update dev btw
They Just Add the non ntr vanilla crap so the people that shouldnt be in this thread have something to whine about. Which i can never understand. I think futa is disgusting when a game has it i dont even go into the thread. i hate broccoli i dont eat it. i dont eat it then complain about it.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
They Just Add the non ntr vanilla crap so the people that shouldnt be in this thread have something to whine about. Which i can never understand. I think futa is disgusting when a game has it i dont even go into the thread. i hate broccoli i dont eat it. i dont eat it then complain about it.
Okay dear guy who loves get cucked in the games: Read the dev. He clearly said that the game never forces you to ntr and there are multiple routes in the game. My problem is that one route is half-assed and most likely only there to attract general audience. If this was a fully NTR game, I wouldn't type in the thread. I never do type on full on NTR game threads. Get a grip please

• Angry
Reactions: Yonamous and langil

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Okay dear guy who likes to loves get cucked in the games: Read the dev. He clearly said that the game never forces you to ntr and there are multiple routes in the game. My problem is that one route is half-assed just most likely just there to attract general audience. If this was a fully NTR game, I wouldn't type in the thread. I never do. Get a grip please
The love routes will be implemented. The dev just started with the Ann corruption route.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The love routes will be implemented. The dev just started with the Ann corruption route.
When tho? Isn't this game pretty far into development and overwhelming majority of the content are ntr-corruption-sharing...etc? If the 90% of the content are already ntr-corruption then why continue to add more instead of making content for love route which appreantly is an actual route if you can believe dev's words. lol

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game is for sure gonna need a proper WT, I remember there being some convoluted things with the insta
I remember pressing the heart for every picture gets you something.
But there are so many choices I don't know if you miss out on stuff if you don't pick the right things.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
When tho? Isn't this game pretty far into development and overwhelming majority of the content are ntr-corruption-sharing...etc? If the 90% of the content are already ntr-corruption then why continue to add more instead of making love route which appreantly is an actual route if you can believe dev's words. lol
Stop whining and go play some harem game, there is plenty of them on this site.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
When tho? Isn't this game pretty far into development and overwhelming majority of the content are ntr-corruption-sharing...etc? If the 90% of the content are already ntr-corruption then why continue to add more instead of making content for love route which appreantly is an actual route if you can believe dev's words. lol
From what I understand, this game was originally made by two devs, Kamo and TTrick. That's where the game left off with Ann's corruption route. Then, TTrick started working on the new engine, which was recently completed and is now implementing new content. In this release, there was new content with MC's roommate/sister and while you don't necessarily progress with her, it was sexy and non-NTR. This is also just an alpha and TTrick is adding more content by the end of the month.

I get what you're saying and I'm not sure what TTrick's plans are at the moment on which route(s) they will work on next, but it seems they have every intention of implementing full non-NTR paths.

Reactions: Vleder

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Noticed a slight mistake. You meet Alex at the cinema with Ann and you introduce yourself and you tell her your insta name and that you are ann's boyfriend, then you meet her again when she becomes your neighbor and you help her move in
Both the MC and Alex has forgotten that previous interraction and it has been retconned.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game is for sure gonna need a proper WT, I remember there being some convoluted things with the insta
I remember pressing the heart for every picture gets you something.
But there are so many choices I don't know if you miss out on stuff if you don't pick the right things.
TTrick acknowledged this on patreon and wants to implement an in-game walkthrough to make things easier on folks.

Reactions: Badboll

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So I read the OP (only skimmed through the changelog since spoilers) and the FAQ, but why are there 2 downloads ? One of them is Unity and the other one is HTML/Renpy ? Are both the links updated to the newest release ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So I read the OP (only skimmed through the changelog since spoilers) and the FAQ, but why are there 2 downloads ? One of them is Unity and the other one is HTML/Renpy ? Are both the links updated to the newest release ?
Unity is the old game. There shouldn't be new content there. You want the other version which is a new engine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kristijanEX

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So the Unity one is the old version. The dev working on this game was a team, and at some point the team broke up. One member of the team, TTrick, is keeping the game alive by himself but he didn't want to learn how to use Unity, so he re-coded the game using a new engine. I'm not sure what the game runs on right now, it's not renpy but might still be python based?

Anyhow, the latest version is on the new engine, the Unity version won't be getting updated anymore. Not sure how much new content there is right now though, since I think most of the dev's work was just rebuilding the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So the Unity one is the old version. The dev working on this game was a team, and at some point the team broke up. One member of the team, TTrick, is keeping the game alive by himself but he didn't want to learn how to use Unity, so he re-coded the game using a new engine. I'm not sure what the game runs on right now, it's not renpy but might still be python based?

Anyhow, the latest version is on the new engine, the Unity version won't be getting updated anymore. Not sure how much new content there is right now though, since I think most of the dev's work was just rebuilding the game.
From what I can tell by examining it, it appears to be using Node.js.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
TTrick acknowledged this on patreon and wants to implement an in-game walkthrough to make things easier on folks.
That's cool. I assume there will be updates more regularly now so I will reserve my next playthrough for when that happens and just continue with my current save when an update comes and the wt is not implemented yet.
I'm not gonna assume it's gonna be done next update, though I would be impressed if it was haha

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's cool. I assume there will be updates more regularly now so I will reserve my next playthrough for when that happens and just continue with my current save when an update comes and the wt is not implemented yet.
I'm not gonna assume it's gonna be done next update, though I would be impressed if it was haha
yeah, I have no idea when he plans to implement the in-game walkthrough. But it does seem that updates will be more frequent now. The new engine was just release last month and he's already pushing out an alpha with some new content. So that's certainly promising.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes