Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
The news before the V0.7a2 release, which was released 13hours later for "playa" tier.

Hey guys!
the alpha for Playa tier is on the way!
I wanted to release it today, but It's so late for me, and since I want to be awake while I press the post button I'll just do it tomorrow once I get home from work.
In the meantime, I wrote you a long post that you can read until I wake up.

This version is a second massive milestone for me.
The first one was to release the new engine, which went pretty well.
The second is releasing actual content using the new engine while juggling between my daytime job, personal life, and working on the game.
The alpha version includes what I managed to finish up to this point.

But TTrick, why release it if you didn't finish everything?
First, I'm the type of person that can always add more. Giving myself a deadline helps me limit myself and release what I have.
Second, while working on the game, people usually tend to forget about it, and you kind of feel alone.
By releasing a new version, not only do you create a small hype, but it also attracts a new audience that won't find the game otherwise.

I can understand why people might not like it, but those who don't can skip the alpha versions and play only the beta & final versions.

The rest of the content:
I believe that I need about a week to finish the rest of the content and maybe two more weeks after that to wrap up everything and release a complete version of V0.7.
The routes that are currently missing are Ann's hate & love route and Joe's rival route.
Since it's been so long, I'm still trying to figure out if I want to add just a couple of scenes for those and finish V0.7 the way it is or add more content to them.
I'll probably do a poll on that soon since I don't care either way.

More stuff that I want to finish:
While setting up my Patreon from scratch and reaching the goals section, I realized I didn't have any. The reason is that I believe that if something can be good for the game, I'll do it eventually and not wait for some bar to be reached.
So here are some of the stuff that is on the top of my list.

Early Game Changes - While I converted the game to the new engine, I saw some places that can use additional dialogs or renders. I wanted to do it before releasing the game with the new engine since I knew people would start fresh with completely new saves. But I also realized I didn't want to drag it longer.
I've decided that I'll do it bit by bit. I'll change something small for every version, and I'll mention it in the changes logs.
Don't worry. It won't affect your saves.

Paths Merging - I know the title is scary, but it's not a path merging in the sense that I'm turning LSS into a linear game.
The real meaning is that some scenes are locked after choosing a specific choice without a real reason.
For example, If you go with Vanessa to the bar, you can't corrupt Ann.
I'll make Ann corruptable on Vanessa's path as well. It will require some work because It will completely change some of the dialogs and renders. But I believe it's something I can do pretty quickly.
It will only require you to load a save earlier than V0.5 (Before her movie journey) since it will be almost impossible to do it afterward without having her participating in those scenes.

Walkthrough - This is something a lot of people requested.
Even though I believe the best way to play LSS is by trying different things. However, I understand that some people want to click through the renders.
Recently I'm trying to think of a good way to implement a walkthrough in the game itself - something that you could turn on and off in the settings menu.
Since LSS is path-heavy, I want to ensure I got everything covered and not rush it.

Music - Personally, I usually mute all music and sounds. But I can understand how it can add to the atmosphere and immersion of the game.
I'll start looking into adding some music and sound effects.

Gallery - I know it's important for you guys to have some unlockable gallery to know what content you've unlocked and what's still hidden.
Like the walkthrough, I'm still thinking of a good way to implement this.
I'll start asking around to see what's the most preferred way.

You can also comment on this thread with your suggestions!

Cheers,
TTrick.

Mar 1, 2020
Less subs means we have to wait a bit longer for the update to arrive here. But it's been out for a couple days now, we should get it very soon now I hope..

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
just did, doesn't seem like a big one, i'll wait more.
hasnt it been over a year since last update? Dev seems to have remade the game in a different engine. Just hope it's not a trade from a shitty engine (unity) to another shitty engine (other?) New engine seems to be a renpy copy that is not as fleshed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Ask and you shall receive.

Incest patch to turn the "roomate" character Emily into the MC's sister

To use it just place it in the game directory. That means right next to the .exe file on Windows, or to the .app on mac, or the binary file on Linux. It doesn't work for Android yet.
Does this work on the newest version?

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Hi ! If someone has a save file before this update, I would be glad if you share it. Seems like I lost all my save :/ Thanks !

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes