Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
"Implemented" or abandoned, abandoned is most likely . It's more work to make more routes and complete them , there will be only one path , I'm almost sure .
mmm...not sure of your reasoning there. Yes, it's more work, but in order to get more people to like the game it would make more sense to invest in adding multiple routes. Otherwise, why even have choices to begin with? Just make it a kinetic novel (zZzZzZz) at that point. I love NTR stuff...but I also love harem stuff. I will play every possible route this game has to offer. I think TTrick knows this and will invest in these multiple routes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
mmm...not sure of your reasoning there. Yes, it's more work, but in order to get more people to like the game it would make more sense to invest in adding multiple routes. Otherwise, why even have choices to begin with? Just make it a kinetic novel (zZzZzZz) at that point. I love NTR stuff...but I also love harem stuff. I will play every possible route this game has to offer. I think TTrick knows this and will invest in these multiple routes.
More routes usually mean much longer time between people get the content they want for their route. There is games where you lucky if you get one update a year for a path/route you take in some games. Such is also a great way to turn people away.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
Not working. There is nothing to scroll down in the settings -.-

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
More routes usually mean much longer time between people get the content they want for their route. There is games where you lucky if you get one update a year for a path/route you take in some games. Such is also a great way to turn people away.
I know and you're right. There will be folks who are turned away. At the end of the day, it comes down to what story the dev wants to tell. It's not like dev is lying about the content. But here we are on a pirate site, making demands of devs whose games are leaked. No one on this site has the right to make demands of the devs on what content should be prioritized....unless they are financially supporting them. But even then, the devs should stick to what they want to do.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I know and you're right. There will be folks who are turned away. At the end of the day, it comes down to what story the dev wants to tell. It's not like dev is lying about the content. But here we are on a pirate site, making demands of devs whose games are leaked. No one on this site has the right to make demands of the devs on what content should be prioritized....unless they are financially supporting them. But even then, the devs should stick to what they want to do.
Oh I agree. I always advocate for creators to make the game/story they set out to make, and not get influenced by "backseat creators" that want it their way. People only need to decide if they want to play it or not. The more characters and paths in a game though, the better people off wait until close to completion before try it. (at least if you the impatient kind).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh I agree. I always advocate for creators to make the game/story they set out to make, and not get influenced by "backseat creators" that want it their way. People only need to decide if they want to play it or not. The more characters and paths in a game though, the better people off wait until close to completion before try it. (at least if you the impatient kind).
Absolutely. Waiting until close to completion is better of for many people. But the early adopters are very important, as well. We help find issues in the story/VN/game, so that when the game become complete, it is pretty solid.

I feel the problem is that those who are getting involved in the early releases expect gold and rate the VN/game accordingly, even though it's still in development.

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Technically the engine is still in a alpha phase in typescript using react and was tested mostly on Win10, Android based machines with MAC and Linux support still a work in progress. Ren'py which is a Python based engine isn't always the best fit for some developers. Ttrick really disliked the syntax ren'py uses. Unity wasn't the best fit for for many requested features. A developer needs to enjoy the creative process and asking a dev to use a program they dislike isn't reasonable when this is more a passion project and creative expression, then a career. Ttick has bugs and engine report channels on his discord that might help you get it running smoother for you.

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
0.6 save file someone share ???
Those saves would be on the older Unity engine and no longer work in the current alpha releases. You might be able to find somebody with a save file on the new engine up to where the original 6 update started.

Reactions: cat2311

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sad to hear Ttrick and Kamo broke up their working relationship as that means more work on the one remaining dev, so slower updates. Will be interesting to see what the split between NTR/Sharing and non-NTR/Sharing will be now. As I felt with the unity updates there was a decent split, maybe not 50/50 but close enough for me to invest in the game.
(Ann is adorable, but only want that cutie for me.) So we'll see what happens over the next couple months.

Also RIP third party mods.
Hope i'm wrong, but don't see many willing to adapt to a new system just to mod 1 game.

BTW, is there an updated Change Log somewhere? I think I saw a bit back that only the sharing route was updated this time? Did Ttrick share any sort of roadmap for which paths would be updated when?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes