Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Damn. I saw notificaton from that thread. And i was sure that there is a new update :(
That's one of the best games i saw here. I hope it will be alive in 2022

Dec 14, 2019
Wow, this game is incredible. Just played through 5 more times with the unity client, I can safely say I'm glad they're porting it over! :D (Side question - is there a way to roll back Unity? Similar to scrolling in Ren'py?)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Unlocked
New year dev u

New year dev update!
Hey guys! I hope you all had a wonderful new year!
I figured I'd give you an update about my progress.
In my last dev update, I said I might finish the rest of the version before the end of the month, but I didn't manage to do it, as you already figured out.

What I've been up to:
  • While I was working on the last scene of Vanessa, I realized that I could add 3-4 variations that would spice up the scene and make it more interesting.
Even though it created a bit of a delay, I believe it's the best move to complete the scene the way I see best, so I won't regret it later! I hope it will pay off in the future .
  • finished one scene from Ann's hate path.
  • I made it so you'll be able to corrupt Ann on Vanessa's path (I'll post more info about that in the release post.
  • I've added effects support (shakes and such)
  • I've added sound support (I'll start adding sound effects and maybe music real soon!)
  • I worked a bit on the Android port
  • Finished the Linux version.
  • Some optimizations and bug fixes.

So what's left?
I made only one small scene for Ann's love path, and I didn't touch Joe's rival path at all.

What I've decided:
I will wrap up this version because I want to start working on new Ann content.
I'll try to give extra content to Ann's love path in the next release since it was a bit neglected in this version.
I'll also try to finish up the Android port for the next release and upload the Linux version as well.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
A little bit confused, what's the difference between the downloads on the main page and the one in the spoiler: unity? Which one is the correct version of the game?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A little bit confused, what's the difference between the downloads on the main page and the one in the spoiler: unity? Which one is the correct version of the game?
Unity is the old version and is not being updated.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ahh thanks, do we know what engine it's on now and is there a chance of android version?
The engine is developed using react-native-web to support both Android, web, and desktop. It's wrapped inside electron to have access to the file system. I do not believe there is Android support just yet, though.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The engine is developed using react-native-web to support both Android, web, and desktop. It's wrapped inside electron to have access to the file system. I do not believe there is Android support just yet, though.
Thanks, well +1 for android I guess.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes