• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wanted Joe rival route. That blindfold scene with Ann and Joe is still on of my favorites.
Yes, but that only happens on the Ann Love/Joe rival path. I'm not sure what happens with Joe in the Ann hate path because she is barely around and he doesn't seem to go after her because she isn't your girl. You mostly just see some fooling around with Chris on her insta.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, but that only happens on the Ann Love/Joe rival path. I'm not sure what happens with Joe in the Ann hate path because she is barely around and he doesn't seem to go after her because she isn't your girl. You mostly just see some fooling around with Chris on her insta.
In theory, there is a great scene that could happen between Joe and Ann when you leave the two of them alone after Ann takes the drug, but the game never does anything with this scene which feels like a big miss. I hope the developer eventually puts a scene in.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ann Corruption path is awesome and have many hot scenes, but ultimately, for me personally, my favorite route would be Ann Love route and she gets slowly corrupted and starts cheating. Was hoping this would be that route, but guess not judging by the comments. It's okay tho since I saw people voted Love Corruption route next, so I will just try to exercise patience :)

Aug 13, 2016
not getting my hopes too high up, his supporters are quite loyal :) as far as i remember we got the game last time when it became available for the $10 patrons. and this is an alpha build, dont know if its even going to get released for the $10 tier.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Long Story Short V0.8a (Ann's love route)
Removed links as OP updated

Changelog
This version continues Ann's love path (no corruption).
Bug fixes
  • Fixed - when clicking right click when on the settings screen before starting a game, causes a black screen.
  • Fixed - When you liked or commented on an image with additional images, it would jump back to the start.
  • Fixed - On V0.7 Ann's house scene, wrong renders were shown (Ann with outfit instead of normal clothes).
  • Fixed - A small jump (in resolution) that had occurred when an animation started playing
Changes
  • *Important* - Some people have their saves in the wrong folder path. When starting the new alpha, the old saves will be moved to the correct folder. If you then try to load the old version (V0.7) your saves will be empty. unless you copy them manually to the old path (find it by clicking alt and "Open saves folder")
  • Lowered the requirements in order to have Ann trying out the outfit on the love path.
  • Clicking on the load save header will now allow Jump to page.
  • New Folder mechanism - Will allow you to open a category with your chosen name and save the game to that specific folder. Old saves will be in "Default"
  • Added small animation at the start of the game when Vanessa comes to visit (crossing her legs)
  • Added new reward animation for the coffee shop - blackmail scene - it was previously a single render.
  • Rerendered the images Joey shows you on his phone before meeting Vanessa
  • Rerendered the first meeting with Ann at the library
  • Changed the game's font to a newer one
  • Added new questions for NTR players, (if you like the unexpected) it will trigger events that otherwise you could've avoided (like cheating behind your back and such) - it will take effect in the next version

Last edited:

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017
Long Story Short V0.8a (Ann's love route)
PC/Linux/Mac -

Download and extract to resources\app if any of these occurs
  • If the game hangs and doesn't advance after you say good night to Emily.
  • If you see a black screen when you are supposed to meet Shaun at the door.
Changelog
This version continues Ann's love path (no corruption).
Super-hero!

Reactions: Puma1978
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes