Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017
Android had some problems and walkthrough is not updated since v0.5 so forget it!
you can play with joiplay smothly, cons you cant save and forward/backward.

Edit: For android user using Joiplay target to game folder>resources>app>dist>index.html.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Isn't there any ntr on the love route? I was under the impression you could push her towards Chris even in the love route.
Yes, there's also the Joe Rival thing, where Ann is your GF and he tricks her to get back at you.

But this update is not including any of that. This update is strictly Ann is GF and she's not corrupted.

Can you spoiler it a little? I want to know whether its worth the download...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I have to be honest but this update is pretty mid. Not due to quality but rather due to quantity. From what I was able to find there are only handful of scenes added:
-Ann Love Route Date where you get a blowjob from her.
-Ann Love Route Cam Sex scene
-Groping Emily while she sleeps
-Spying on Emily scene where she masturbates, if you previously told her BF never to text her again
-Spying on Emily and her boyfriend scene if you told him they should meet up again
That's it. I guess the developer didn't lie when they said some scenes will be missing.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
is there an update of the WT yet?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have to be honest but this update is pretty mid. Not due to quality but rather due to quantity. From what I was able to find there are only handful of scenes added:
-Spying on Emily scene where she masturbates, if you previously told her BF never to text her again
-Spying on Emily and her boyfriend scene if you told him they should meet up again
That's it. I guess the developer didn't lie when they said some scenes will be missing.
This is not all there will be for 0.8. This update is only one path.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes i also found that there is no progress in story but just improvments and more detailes in already existing scenes
and situations.
I think its not bad that devs do this kind of updates and whish other devs would do that too to give some older episodes of a game more meaningful content and put unlogic things straight which do not fit in the story or path someone chose. Most devs know about some unlogic situations in already released chapters and never get them straight in further updates but continue with the story.
With regards to this game I just hope we will not have to wait for too long for new content and this NTR stuff will work out as promised. Its really a great game.

Reactions: The_Sovereign

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn, I read those dev notes 4 times already and still don't get it.. if the game moves your old saves to the proper folder, but you try to load .7 the saves will be empty.. is this assuming that someone will go back and try to play an old version??

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes