Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 743 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 851 8.6%

• Total voters

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Ann is pretty underdeveloped, especially in her love route and NTR route. Most of the effort seems to be put forth in her corruption route. It is a sharp contrast to Vanessa who has plenty of content no matter what route you happen to be in (even Anns routes).
Fair, I guess. I'm not even being hyperbolic though, even when I played v0.1 I just zoomed past all of her content and tried to get rid of her ASAP by picking any choice to get her out of the story. So any attention to her feels like a lot to me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ann is pretty underdeveloped, especially in her love route and NTR route. Most of the effort seems to be put forth in her corruption route. It is a sharp contrast to Vanessa who has plenty of content no matter what route you happen to be in (even Anns routes).
Yeah, there were people pissed (in this thread even) due to the lack of "romance" for Ann. So TTrick delivers. Can't please everyone.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh boy I need some insulin, that was sweet. Really surprised Ann love actually won a poll but I'm as happy as can be about it. No proper penetration anywhere but the scenes were still pretty hot. The animations were excellent, I think they were better than in any of the previous updates. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of that on some hotter scenes.
No point in being upset that there wasn't much content imo. It was just a leaked alpha, wasn't meant to be released to us and wasn't supposed to be too content rich.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Have not tried this for a LONG time.
Don't have a clue where it's gone.
Nor the update.

Tested this as far as i could.
There's no actual REAL love path.
Anne is just inexperianced.

Never liked Venessa, Anne or Alex but Emily and Jenny i find to be well done Nicely(The models and Characters of what i've seen/read).
However, BOTH Venessa or Anne(or any LI) should have a route for Love/Romance as much as any other 'route' for that matter.
Stories are always up to the Dev(s) choice.

So far, it's mostly been heavy NTR/Corruption/Sharing'ish stuff and if that's what the Dev's all about... stay with it.
Makes no sense to do otherwise if the Dev's just not able to or just cannot get into actual Love/Romance.
Otherwise, they may loose interest or creative desire because sometimes it happens.

Make no mistake, i'm NOT pramoting NTR/Corruption/Sharing<--- it aint for me, don't like it one bit.
Just saying, actual love/romance..... don't see it happening with this VN.
Not something solid, on many levels at least.

Just don't get upset if it does not Rock It Hard on the Love/Romance.
Is all i'm saying.
Is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmerHST

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Story Short [v0.8a1] [TTrickGames] crunched

Info: Bugfix included but not applied.

Original Size Win64&32/Linux/Mac: 1,12 GB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download (Win64&32/Linux/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Have not tried this for a LONG time.
Don't have a clue where it's gone.
Nor the update.

Tested this as far as i could.
There's no actual REAL love path.
Anne is just inexperianced.

Never liked Venessa, Anne or Alex but Emily and Jenny i find to be well done Nicely(The models and Characters of what i've seen/read).
However, BOTH Venessa or Anne(or any LI) should have a route for Love/Romance as much as any other 'route' for that matter.
Stories are always up to the Dev(s) choice.

So far, it's mostly been heavy NTR/Corruption/Sharing'ish stuff and if that's what the Dev's all about... stay with it.
Makes no sense to do otherwise if the Dev's just not able to or just cannot get into actual Love/Romance.
Otherwise, they may loose interest or creative desire because sometimes it happens.

Make no mistake, i'm NOT pramoting NTR/Corruption/Sharing<--- it aint for me, don't like it one bit.
Just saying, actual love/romance..... don't see it happening with this VN.
Not something solid, on many levels at least.

Just don't get upset if it does not Rock It Hard on the Love/Romance.
Is all i'm saying.
Is what it is.
Love/Romance = boring I have romance in RL with my wife...I don't need it here.

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
Love the Gallery Mod idea!
But a Walktrhough could do it great too!
Me too, would love a gallery mod, and walkthrough mod. This game gives you many different paths to take, and ways to accomplish different scenarios, would be nice to have a gallery mod, to make sure I haven't missed anything.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
so,
MC blackmailing Vanessa
Tell Joe About it
Lie to Ann About it
Tell Ann to Change

i believe its not NTR route
Ann turn into slutty mode
come to vanessa's house
ann blindfolded while still using her modest clothes
burst in they all angry
after that, they are in a car
all of them are happy

i believe i have seen them in previous version too

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
Инстаграм тут стал для меня новой идеей в играх и очень понравился. Мне бы хотелось, чтобы Энн начала больше дружить с Алекс и завела инстаграм на раннем этапе (например, на любовном пути, когда в баре, главный герой поддерживает её желание измениться) и начала активно постить фотки, постепенно увеличивая откровенность. Позже, она начала бы ходить к фотографам, которые снимают Алекс. Пусть это станет любовным путём, где Энн изменяет главному герою, но об этом можно было бы только догадываться по каким-то деталям.

MLT.
Instagram here has become a new idea for me in games and I really liked it. I would like Ann to become more friends with Alex and start instagram early on (for example, on a love journey, when in a bar, the main character supports her desire to change) and began to actively post pictures, gradually increasing her frankness. Later, she would start going to the photographers who shoot Alex. Let this become a love path, where Ann cheats on the main character, but this could only be guessed from some details.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes