• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 743 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 852 8.6%

• Total voters

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Quick question. Is the new Emily content exclusive to the Ann love path, or would it be implemented in future updates on other paths as well? I don't read content spoilers so didn't know my vanessa didn't get updated. :cry:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Quick question. Is the new Emily content exclusive to the Ann love path, or would it be implemented in future updates on other paths as well? I don't read content spoilers so didn't know my vanessa didn't get updated. :cry:
Won't know for sure until the other paths for 0.8 are implemented. Alex/Jenny/Emily usually have scenes in all routes (TTrick's words). I'm not sure if the movie night scene would happen without the Ann Love route (since Ann is there), but the other scenes would probably be available in the other routes. You probably can get movie night with Ann Love and Ann Love + Corruption.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Won't know for sure until the other paths for 0.8 are implemented. Alex/Jenny/Emily usually have scenes in all routes (TTrick's words). I'm not sure if the movie night scene would happen without the Ann Love route (since Ann is there), but the other scenes would probably be available in the other routes. You probably can get movie night with Ann Love and Ann Love + Corruption.
Thanks, I should have finished the update before asking, think I got my answer when she asked about the three of them hanging out.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i'm on the path where
My last save gives me no content :( I was not on Anne's love path. I only care for Vanessa tbh, and also NTR content. I guess i have to play from beginning, allthough if I understand correctly, there is no new Vanessacontent, so... not really carrying much.

View attachment 1875850

Does anyone know how to be able to join? Is it possible? Because I tried different routes and is always no.
same its the best path

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah if you have NTR on et Ann on "slut" path you can't have the content of the last update. So prepare two saves .

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i want to ask PC users specifically for this game, how do you save your game? Is there a save UI button on-screen that you can click or if you use a keyboard shortcut for that, which button to press? I'm trying to make this work on android, well it's working actually but you can't save your game.
On PC, you can hit Escape key or right-click, like in Ren'Py. However, the official Android version isn't ready yet. So if you're using Joiplay, for example, there are some things that aren't going to work, like saving (according to others who have tried).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody got a 'love path' save?

Had no idea there was that path, like why wouldn't I want cheer for my gf being self confident? Are there even choices that sabotage her into crippling shyness? I don't even get it, honestly.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Again a very good update. I was (naturally) on the corruption path so I REPLAYED all the game remaining a good boyfriend. It deserved the enforce.
Very good idea the folders for different paths savings.
Please TTrick INCLUDE THE SKIP MODALITY, I played your game from start 9-10 times, i'm crashing my space bar...

Reactions: crisbr and WoodyGB
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes