Votes: 771 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 898 8.8%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I did that. As I mentioned in my earlier post, in both cases I responded to his text messages with "let's meet" or whatever it was. But nada happened....
Sorry, I missed that part. I see that it should take place after Ann's webcam show. It can also happen after Joe visits in the morning. I'll do a quick playthrough to be sure.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I did that. As I mentioned in my earlier post, in both cases I responded to his text messages with "let's meet" or whatever it was. But nada happened....
Ok, so I did Ann love route (no corruption). When I chose the option on Emily's phone "Let's meet up", Emily's ex shows up right after Ann's webcam show.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You didn't see it because you aren't on Ann love no corruption path. It isn't that the Emily scene is limited to that path, it's just that only that path goes far enough into the story to get to the Emily scene atm. It's a beta update where only Ann love no corruption got updated. Ann corruption ends a day or two earlier than the Emily boyfriend scene starts. Either do an Ann love playthrough or wait until the rest of the paths are updated.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You didn't see it because you aren't on Ann love no corruption path. It isn't that the Emily scene is limited to that path, it's just that only that path goes far enough into the story to get to the Emily scene atm. It's a beta update where only Ann love no corruption got updated. Ann corruption ends a day or two earlier than the Emily boyfriend scene starts. Either do an Ann love playthrough or wait until the rest of the paths are updated.
That explains it. Thanks!

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
How many playthroughs to get all the content?

Is it easy to tell the path you're on or is it one of those games where a little choice fucks everything up?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Is it easy to tell the path you're on or is it one of those games where a little choice fucks everything up?
I'll try to remember all of them but I might miss one. There is Ann hates you path (NTR), an Ann love path, and an Ann love path where she is corrupted (sharing). There is a Vanessa love path, a Vanessa blackmail path, and a path where she is just Joe's girlfriend. Joe can be your friend oblivious to what you are doing with Vanessa, your friend but you admitted that she hit on you and he accepted it, and one where he is pissed at you and becomes your rival. There are also lesser paths with your sister, the Instagram girl, and the chick you meet at the beach. I won't spoil anything other than saying that each individual choice is important, but only a few are crucial. I do wish that there was a mod that would just tell you what path you are on in the upper left corner or something, as a lot of the CGs are reused in common parts on every path and only the dialogue is different.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

Should be very easy to differentiate the routes. You have 2 main girls and you decide one of the two routes you can take them on. There are of course some small variations and whatnot but there shouldn't be anything too big.
I believe that the developer split the game in:

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes