Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Haven't played in a while since the VN changed engines, but is it just me, or has the game interface regressed significantly?
Previous version looked alot more clean and polishhed in the menu and UI.

This one looks like an amateur Renpy game in comparison, and it isn't even running on Renpy.
The old one looked really professional so I'm not sure what happened.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
you mean Deal with Chris with bar when they had fun on parking lot. i `ve watch just MC-Ann movie , no action, what need to do to open chris - ann movie
MC Ann movie is a prequel event to the one you're looking for. If NTR is enabled and Ann is on corruption path then the movie date automatically happens. I just tested that on a freshish playthrough not that long ago. If you did the MC Ann movie event then if NTR is on then Chris automatically shows up at the end of the event and gives the MC and Ann a ride home. If that happens then the Chris Ann movie event is locked in. If you completed the failed movie date without Chris showing up then NTR is not enabled. If he did show up then the MC Ann Chris movie event will happen a couple days after.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
MC Ann movie is a prequel event to the one you're looking for. If NTR is enabled and Ann is on corruption path then the movie date automatically happens. I just tested that on a freshish playthrough not that long ago. If you did the MC Ann movie event then if NTR is on then Chris automatically shows up at the end of the event and gives the MC and Ann a ride home. If that happens then the Chris Ann movie event is locked in. If you completed the failed movie date without Chris showing up then NTR is not enabled. If he did show up then the MC Ann Chris movie event will happen a couple days after.
hmm. ntr is enabled but maybe i chose wrong answars in bar

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hmm. ntr is enabled but maybe i chose wrong answars in bar
It's Joe I think. If you let Joe kiss Ann at truth or dare then the Chris stuff doesn't play out. I hate Joe and I'm not into NTR so I never tried that path, I checked it out after my last comment and forget to post the follow up.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
You shouldn't have to corrupt her for that, though, at least one sharing event (with Chris at the movies) raises her corruption. But you can avoid other corruption-giving choices. For example, it looks like inviting Chris to help Ann audition is only dependent on if NTR is enabled and Chris went to the movies with Ann (or you and Ann). So that one doesn't seem to care how many corruption points she has.
oooh, gonna have to replay but with that path then haha

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
oooh, gonna have to replay but with that path then haha
I'll help you. At the bar meeting in 4, choice "stay how you are" instead of "You have to change" .
Ann don't change (or change a little) so you start the love path.
I think the love path will have vanilla route or spicy couple route, let's see.
I LOVE this damn game!

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Bruh, this game is currently #1 on my list. Cant wait for the next corruption update :cry: :cry:
I'm actually surprised to see love path got more votes than other paths, especially sharing. Nevertheless I'll go for both routes and finally start the Vanessa route once we get the next update.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Bruh, this game is currently #1 on my list. Cant wait for the next corruption update :cry: :cry:
I'm actually surprised to see love path got more votes than other paths, especially sharing. Nevertheless I'll go for both routes and finally start the Vanessa route once we get the next update.
Thats maybe because the love route was the only updated content in this version.
The game is really very well made and the story is also good written. Its never boring.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes