Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 743 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 852 8.6%

• Total voters

white_shadow0879

Feb 4, 2018
Again a very good update. I was (naturally) on the corruption path so I REPLAYED all the game remaining a good boyfriend. It deserved the enforce.
Very good idea the folders for different paths savings.
Please TTrick INCLUDE THE SKIP MODALITY, I played your game from start 9-10 times, i'm crashing my space bar...
press CTRL ;)

Reactions: atrebor68

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Love the game, too bad we meet Alex so late in the game we barely get any content on her
It ends just when it starts to get interesting

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Most of if not all modders will not touch non renpy titles. This game is not made with Renpy so i doubt you'll ever see those features unless the developer decides to add them himself. Sadly same goes for Android ports thus the continued asking about the developer making one since we were told one was coming but still hasn't seen the light of day as of yet.

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
I played the new update with the bug fix and before the bug fix it would freeze when putting Emily to bed and after the bug fix the game opens to a black screen. all the options are there but I can't see it. randomly clicking allowed me to know this since I would open the option page or load/save screen. after successfully loading my save where it would keep freezing, the game was able to get pass the scene where it kept freezing at but it was pointless since I could not see anything. everything is a black screen. please help

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
scrappy Zoey Raven or any of the other not as well known modders out there, any chance of a walkthrough/gallery mod for this? i am sure many would appreciate the time and effort <3
The nature of the engine he's using makes this very hard/impossible to do, it's coded in a for of C and that's why you don't see mods for Unity games.

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
The nature of the engine he's using makes this very hard/impossible to do, it's coded in a for of C and that's why you don't see mods for Unity games.
well damn, didnt realize it was the engine causing issue... anyway, thanks for the response even if it isnt what i was hoping for :)

May 13, 2019
The typeface change in the Ren'Py version is very, very unfortunate. This game went from having a high level of polish in the Unity version to looking like a Twilight fanfic in the Ren'Py version.

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
I quess you ignoring the Android port question is an answer.
So joyplay in the app arcade lets you play jrpg and renpy if you download the respective add on which are alk in the appstore. But although I was able to play the previous version with joiplay, I can't seem to run this one, but ima see whats up and hopefully figure it out

Reactions: jhiggins

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So joyplay in the app arcade lets you play jrpg and renpy if you download the respective add on which are alk in the appstore. But although I was able to play the previous version with joiplay, I can't seem to run this one, but ima see whats up and hopefully figure it out
As i stated in my previous post, you can actually play this game with JoiPlay or even within a browser, you just can't save your games.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.
Alrighty then, I'll bite. I've popped open the images folder and can see the renders of Emily with BF. In Ren'Py I could look at the code and figure out how to trip the sequence, but not in this engine. I've tried two different routes (Ann hate and Ann Love with corruption) to trigger Emily's BF scene. In one I've not shown any interest (in Emily) and have sent the text message "let's meet" back to him. In the other route I've shown interest, sent the text message, allowed Mario to watch, etc, but in either case I get the EOV notice before anything happens.

It makes no sense to me to restrict Emily's behavior solely to the Ann Love No Corruption path, but is that how it's structured?

And I wouldn't mind playing Ann's path so much if I didn't find her to be particularly unattractive. Her head is way too large.... IMO. ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Alrighty then, I'll bite. I've popped open the images folder and can see the renders of Emily with BF. In Ren'Py I could look at the code and figure out how to trip the sequence, but not in this engine. I've tried two different routes (Ann hate and Ann Love with corruption) to trigger Emily's BF scene. In one I've not shown any interest (in Emily) and have sent the text message "let's meet" back to him. In the other route I've shown interest, sent the text message, allowed Mario to watch, etc, but in either case I get the EOV notice before anything happens.

It makes no sense to me to restrict Emily's behavior solely to the Ann Love No Corruption path, but is that how it's structured?

And I wouldn't mind playing Ann's path so much if I didn't find her to be particularly unattractive. Her head is way too large.... IMO. ;)
So Emily is one of the characters that has scenes no matter the route. In V7 there is a scene where MC is looking through Emily's phone. This happens after the scene where MC finds Alex is moving in nearby. You simply need to respond to her ex's text message, inviting him over.

Reactions: legend_shon

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
So Emily is one of the characters that has scenes no matter the route. In V7 there is a scene where MC is looking through Emily's phone. This happens after the scene where MC finds Alex is moving in nearby. You simply need to respond to her ex's text message, inviting him over.
I did that. As I mentioned in my earlier post, in both cases I responded to his text messages with "let's meet" or whatever it was. But nada happened....

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes