Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I scanned this with two different products and nothing to worry about. So, either I didn't get the joke, or you need some guidance.
Maybe it came from one of the download links. I know a couple of them get sketchy if you don't have a good ad blocker and what not.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
The nature of the engine he's using makes this very hard/impossible to do, it's coded in a for of C and that's why you don't see mods for Unity games.
Wait, is this in unity cause it's tag as others though. I'm just curious cause they did use unity before for sure and here I thought, for the entire time, that it was already in renpy for lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wait, is this in unity cause it's tag as others though. I'm just curious cause they did use unity before for sure and here I thought, for the entire time, that it was already in renpy for lol
It's react-native-web wrapped in electron.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
it will trigger events that otherwise you could've avoided (like cheating behind your back and such)
Awesome, I always liked the cheating scenes.. It would have been even more awesome to have it from the start :p

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A pray for TTrick . There is a scene, in the corruption route, where Ann remains alone in the bedroom with Joe while Vanessa and MC are outside. We, the poor players, still don't know what happened... It would be fantastic if one day, thanks to a cam hidden by Vanessa, MC could see what Ann and Joe did in bed:
- Nothing or sex talking;
- Hard make out;
- Pussy fingering;
- BJ with swallow;
- Ann well well banged by Joe.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
A pray for TTrick . There is a scene, in the corruption route, where Ann remains alone in the bedroom with Joe while Vanessa and MC are outside. We, the poor players, still don't know what happened... It would be fantastic if one day, thanks to a cam hidden by Vanessa, MC could see what Ann and Joe did in bed:
- Hard make out;
- Pussy fingering;
- BJ with swallow;
I believe that the answer is nothing ...UNLESS you have pissed off Joe by confessing to to mucking around with Vanessa...THEN the answer is a revenge
BJ with swallow .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: iainmore

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
TTrick
Hi, regarding the "unexpected" (cheating scenes): as I've said I really like the idea, but you're going to add scenes only from the point of the last release forward, or they are going to be also added for the old content? (or now that I think about it you could also use the old scenes but not let the mc know about it)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
- Hard make out;
- Pussy fingering;
- BJ with swallow;
That scene is so weird because everything points towards the two ending up having sex but in the end, nothing happens. So this will likely be revisited in the future.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
what are all the ntr scenes? I hear there's one with the guy from the bar and Ann, how do I get that one?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes