Votes: 743 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 852 8.6%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Damn, I read those dev notes 4 times already and still don't get it.. if the game moves your old saves to the proper folder, but you try to load .7 the saves will be empty.. is this assuming that someone will go back and try to play an old version??
That would make sense. The old version would still read from the old save path. So, since the new version moves the files to the new save location, they would not be read in by the old version of the game.

Reactions: fishbrain

Aharon81

Mar 27, 2018
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.

There isn't modding section under settings.

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
I have to be honest but this update is pretty mid. Not due to quality but rather due to quantity. From what I was able to find there are only handful of scenes added:
-Ann Love Route Date where you get a blowjob from her.
-Ann Love Route Cam Sex scene
-Groping Emily while she sleeps
-Spying on Emily scene where she masturbates, if you previously told her BF never to text her again
-Spying on Emily and her boyfriend scene if you told him they should meet up again
That's it. I guess the developer didn't lie when they said some scenes will be missing.
No Vanessa update? Too bad

• Sad
Reactions: jackkane

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So how many different routes are there? Can't you corrupt her but still love her?
For now, I'd say this:

Ann Love
Ann Love + Corruption
Ann Hate
Vanessa Blackmail
Vanessa "regular"

There are possible variations, as well, especially with NTR enabled. For example, on Vanessa Blackmail, if you tell Joe, that starts the rivalry with him. There may be other routes added later on (perhaps, Emily and Jenny get routes. For now, they are included in all routes).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Shame it's another Ann update. I couldn't even pretend to give a shit for Ann content, but considering I don't pay for it I guess I don't have room to complain. :censored:
Ann is pretty underdeveloped, especially in her love route and NTR route. Most of the effort seems to be put forth in her corruption route. It is a sharp contrast to Vanessa who has plenty of content no matter what route you happen to be in (even Anns routes).

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes