• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Current update shows roommate Emily with her ex (if you're on Ann's love/no corruption route). It will be available for other routes, too, once they are implemented.
I'm guessing you get this scene if MC doesn't reject her ex through the message right?
Actually, I thought that the only requirement to get that scene was to have NTR enabled and choose the right message when using Emily's phone. I may be wrong because it has been a few months, but couldn't we see that scene on any route, even a Vanessa route?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Actually, I thought that the only requirement to get that scene was to have NTR enabled and choose the right message when using Emily's phone. I may be wrong because it has been a few months, but couldn't we see that scene on any route, even a Vanessa route?
NTR on and invite him over are the conditions. It will be available in other routes, but only the Ann Love (no corruption) route is currently implemented in V0.8.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
NTR on and invite him over are the conditions. It will be available in other routes, but only the Ann Love (no corruption) route is currently implemented in V0.8.
Thanks. I really thought I had seen that scene on a Vanessa route. I only have NTR enabled in one of my playthroughs; when next update drops, I'm gonna have to check all my saves and sort them out better.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks. I really thought I had seen that scene on a Vanessa route. I only have NTR enabled in one of my playthroughs; when next update drops, I'm gonna have to check all my saves and sort them out better.
So that's the thing...you can be on Ann's Love route while doing, for example, Vanessa's blackmail route.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes