• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I think I've tried all the paths, and there's a scene on Ann's corruption path that you have an option to let her go to the movie theater with Chris and after that, when the MC asks about it, she doesn't give any major details. I hope the author reveals more about it in the next update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think I've tried all the paths, and there's a scene on Ann's corruption path that you have an option to let her go to the movie theater with Chris and after that, when the MC asks about it, she doesn't give any major details. I hope the author reveals more about it in the next update.
No idea if/when that will be addressed, but many of us have brought it up on the discord.

Reactions: changeling
Nov 1, 2022
I assume most of the same stuff occurred at the theater as it does on the sharing path.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Sorry I haven't kept up with the thread very well, but can someone elaborate on the chances for update before Xmas? Realistic or shouldn't expect it this year?

Nov 1, 2022
Because this used to be made by a team of two devs. Now there's only one dev and he wasn't the one that programmed in Unity.
I always wondered why it changed from Unity. I hope at some point we can get a quick menu so the dialogue can progress without having to click on the keyboard all the time. It gets painful on my laptop after a while.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I hope at some point we can get a quick menu so the dialogue can progress without having to click on the keyboard all the time. It gets painful on my laptop after a while.
What would the quick menu have that would prevent you from having to either hit the CTRL key or clicking the mouse? Do you mean like Ren'Py's Auto feature?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Any news about future update? Soon it will be half a year without update
We last received news on October 29 that he has to finish a project for his IRL job by the end of the year (thus, he's been less active on Discord and such). Nevertheless, work on LSS is still ongoing and he treated us to a preview. When the next update will drop is still unknown.

Reactions: Kaine1994

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Because this used to be made by a team of two devs. Now there's only one dev and he wasn't the one that programmed in Unity.
That's sad, since I only own a mobile as a device my only hope was playing the android port of unity but since that's not gonna be updated anymore I won't be able to play this game

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's sad, since I only own a mobile as a device my only hope was playing the android port of unity but since that's not gonna be updated anymore I won't be able to play this game
TTrick has been working on an Android version, though, it's still not ready yet.

Additionally, I'm working on a Ren'Py port which will also have an Android version. So at some point, you will definitely be able to play again.

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
TTrick has been working on an Android version, though, it's still not ready yet.

Additionally, I'm working on a Ren'Py port which will also have an Android version. So at some point, you will definitely be able to play again.
Renpy is great cus you can just use joiplay

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes