• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On the other hand, if you choose not to stop it, you get to have more fun with Vanessa while it's happening...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As hot as Vanessa is, if I'm on a path where I'm dating Anne I want no one else to touch her. And in this case she's basically raped, too.
No, not for me.

Nov 1, 2022
I've
If referring to this scene with Joe and Ann:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to successfully blackmail Vanessa (go to bar with Vanessa, confront Chris the next day about seeing him and Vanessa together, look at the pic he offers, and then confront and blackmail Vanessa).

Then, you need to tell Joey that you blackmailed Vanessa, setting you on his enemy path.

Finally, Ann needs to be your gf at that point.
I've been trying to figure out how that route forever I'll try it first thing in the morning.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Damn, that girl Vanessa is one of a kind (wouldn't even be her friend IRL, but since this is a game it doesn't matter haha).

I remember not doing much stuff with her (I was more focused on Ann's route), other than flirting or her helping Ann during the first time. Does Vanessa have much content? I know about the blackmail path, but what other paths do can we choose with her?
Vanessa has quite a few sexy scenes, maybe more than any other character. Whether with MC, Joe, or someone else.

I'm only aware of her blackmail path and non-blackmail path at this time, though the game seems to be setting up her split from Joe, potentially offering other possibilities.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Vanessa has quite a few sexy scenes, maybe more than any other character. Whether with MC, Joe, or someone else.

I'm only aware of her blackmail path and non-blackmail path at this time, though the game seems to be setting up her split from Joe, potentially offering other possibilities.
Joe actually breaks up with her in my playthrough, so it's not even a setting up anymore.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Joe actually breaks up with her in my playthrough, so it's not even a setting up anymore.
yeah, I had just woken up and was typing from bed still. What I mean is that it's potentially setting up an opportunity for MC/Vanessa to start a relationship...or what Vanessa may consider a relationship.

Reactions: SageJosyMaya

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
At this rate, we'll get only two updates per year. Hope we'll have same amount of content as BADIK = will shut my mouth and won't complain if the wait is worth it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Never seen a model like her in another game, not even close like her.
Yeah, TTrick typically heavily customizes his models. Ann is created from at least one base model with probably skin maps and various other things from other models, as well as probably his own custom morphing of the model.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes